Chapter -77

"Ananya tumhe apne papa ki shirt mili kya "asked Smita as soon as Ananya enters in kitchen
"Sorry,sorry maa.Mai bhul gayi"Said Ananya "Mai abhi check karti hu"

She enters in her room , open wardrobe ,checks Dev's shirt .She takes out some of his clothes and pulls Mahesh shirt (which is lying between his clothes)  when something fall down.She looks down and found a dairy on the ground.

"Kapdo ke beech me dairy "She thinks keeping the clothes inside and picks up dairy "Dabbu ki personal dairy hogi.rakh deti hu"She extends her hand to put it in its earlier place but pause in a middle"but dabbu ne isme  kya likha hoga?"
She pull her hand back and hold edge of the dairy "No no no Ananya .Bad manners .kisi ki personal dairy nhi padhni chahiye"
She keeps the dairy back , arrange the clothes, hold door of wardrobe and look at the dairy.
"But Dabbu ke life me aaisa personal  hai hi kya jo mujhe nhi pta.Padh bhi lungi to kya ho jayega"She thinks putting her hand  on the shelf "but jab sab pata hai hi to padhne ki jarurat hi kya hai?"She is arguing with herself while her forefinger and middle finger in moving toward the dairy like walking legs."padh hi leti hu"
She pick up dairy smiling sheepishly and open it.
"Hi Balveer,"She read excitedly "Hi Balveer?"Her tone changes from excited to confused  and then slowly read further "Happy New year , har baar ki tarah iss baar bhi New year boring hi hai."Her eyes widened "ye to meri dairy hai"She closes dairy and looks at its cover "Iska cover to dusra hai"She goes toward her shelf and check her dairy . It is lying there safely .She take it out and looks at both dairies .She opens dairy found in Dev's clothes and observe it carefully "dabbuuu,isne meri dairy ki photo copy karwa rakhi hai"She said gritting her teeth"ye to gaya"
She leaves her room picking up Mahesh' s shirt and dairy .
"Good morning sir"She greeted angrily to Professor Aghadi (who just come out from his room )and move forward without waiting for answer.
"Maa, Papa ki shirt "She said entering in Smita 's room , keep shirt on her bed, turn around to leave when she heard Dev's voice whose sound is increasing as if he is coming towards this direction.
"Maa sabji kitchen me rakh di..."He paused looking at Ananya's angry face and then looks at Smita asking what happens from his eyes . Smita shrug her shoulder .He then looks at Mahesh who is doing something with travel bag.He also shrug his shoulder .Dev again looks at Ananya but this time his eyes fall on her hand where she is holding photo copy of her dairy.He looks at her face which is red due to anger and then at the dairy.She bend slightly still looking at him angrily , and picks up pillow from the bed.

"I ......I can....can explain" He said moving backward .
"Explain . Explanation my foot"She throws pillow toward him ,he bend down and pillow pass above him and strikes on Profesor Aghadi's  face who is sitting on the wheel chair , behind him, looking at the Dev and Ananya .He startled at this sudden attack .

Ananya picks up another pillow and throw it on Dev which again missed him and strikes on Aghadi's head.

Ananya pick up flower vase and is going to throw.
"Nhii" Dev , Smita and Mahesh shouted  in unison .Ananya looks at Smita,then at Mahesh ,then at Dev.

Mahesh-"Tut jayega beta.kimti hai"

Dev and Smita nodded hurriedly.
Smita-"Phekna hai to kuch aur pheko."

"Ha"Said Dev abruptly and then looks at his mother stunned"kya?"

"Sorry maa, Sorry Papa"She put it on its place"Chappal chalega"She asked innocently looking at Mahesh and then Smita.Dev unbelievably  looks at Mahesh and then at Smita who is nodding their head.Aghadi thought to leave from there before something else will hit him.So he starts pushing his wheelchair towards his right.

Dev looks at Ananya who is picking her slipper and runs toward his right .She throws slipper toward him, it is coming toward Dev and Dev run fast so it misses him ,and goes outside the window but what is this ?it is coming toward professor Aghadi who is moving slowly on his wheelchair unaware of the flying slipper and slipper strike him on right on his cheek , shocking him to the core .He place his one hand on his cheek and is turn around to move back to save himself.
Meanwhile Ananya hold her another Slipper and throws it toward Dev but it again missed him and strikes on Aghadi's second cheek.He place his second hand on second cheek.Now,he is looking at Dev and Ananya through window placing his both hands on both cheeks.

Dev run away from the window and now is standing near almirah.
Now Ananya pick up metallic statue of laughing Buddha and throws towards him .Statue moves toward Dev,he slightly bend toward left,it strikes at the edge of almirah , bounce back, ,strikes at edge of bed , bounce back towards Window.Aghadi looks at it with wide eyes and tries to move his wheel Chair but before that statue strike him on his head due to which he bend backward ,losses his balance and falls down on the ground with bang.
Dev ,Ananya ,Smita and, Mahesh look toward the window but there is no one .So Ananya again focus on beating Dabbu.Dev runs toward Smita and hide behind him.

"Meri baat to sunu"He said peeking out from Smita's aachal.

"kya sunu mai tumhari"she said coming toward him but Mahesh come in middle.
"Per ye to batao ki kya kiya hai isne?said Mahesh making barrier of his hand to stop Ananya.Dev sits on the bed relaxing himself for some time.

"Isse puchhiye papa isne kya kiya hai"She point towards smita, looking at Mahesh .
Mahesh -"Smita se?"
"Nhi dabbu..."She looks toward Smita where Dev is not present  and  then looks on Dev who is sitting on the bed making his breath normal.
"Isse puchhiye"She points toward Dev .Mahesh look at Dev asking 'kya kiya tune' through eyes.Dev shake his head innocently like ' kuch bhi to nhi'.

"Kiya hai papa" said Ananya looking him making innocent face ."issne meri personal dairy churai aur phir uska photo copy bhi karwa"
Smita and Mahesh looks at Dev who is sitting silently looking at the bed as if it contain some information about human cells.
"Dekha"Said Ananya looking at Dev and turns around Smita and Mahesh"Isne to Dairy ka cover bhi change kardiya taki mujhe pta na chale .Wo to achha hua ki maine iski personal dairy samajh ke dairy padhi..

He looks at her instantly.
"Kya? kya?kya?"He asked standing up .

Ananya-"wo to achha hua ki maine tumhari...."She stops in the middle realising what she said.
"ki tumne kya"he said picking up pillow in his hand.
"I...I ...can explain"Said Ananya smiling sheepishly moving backward toward door.Dev throw pillow toward her ,She runs towards door and pick up another pillow till then Dev also pick up a pillow and both of them starts hitting each other with pillow still arguing .
"Tumne meri Dairy padhne ki koshish ki"
"O hello,wo meri dairy thi"
"per padhne se pehle to tumhe nhi pta tha na"
"but tumne to meri dairy padhi na.Wo bhi photo copy karwa kar"
"tumhe kis baat se problem hai maine dairy padhi ya photo copy karwaya"
"dono, ek room me rehne ka galat fayda uthate ho"
"per dairy maine shaadi se pehle churai thi."
She paused for a second holding pillow high in the air and again starts hitting him.
"youuu"
"Meee"

Smita and Mahesh are looking at each other and then at them , again at eachother .

So how was the chapter?

Precap-"Ray ki kahani uski jubani