Chapter Twelve <33

Half a year had passed since camp. Madison and Zoe had been calling a messaging every day. Their bond had grown even stronger and they longed to see each other more and more every day.

After enough begging was done from Zoe to Misty and Cordelia, Madison was allowed to come for Christmas. That's why the brunette was out at the packed mall in her ugly Christmas sweater and sweatpants; pushing a squeaky trolley against the grimy floor at Walmart while singing along to annoying Christmas songs. Her trolley as overflowing and she was having to stop once every two minutes to pick up a fallen item on the ground. Zoe wanted to make this the best Christmas ever, not only for her and her family, but also for the girl she loved so very much who had never really had a proper family Christmas dinner.

Zoe needed to make this a big deal. She had brought all the possible foods you could think of and she had gone full out on buying decorations too. All she wanted was for the blonde to feel at home and be happy. She wanted to show her what having a loving family was like.

The brunette did a quick round around the store and chucked some pretty pink lingerie into the trolley before checking out all of her purchases. She was secretly hoping her and Madison would do 'it' when they saw each other. She wasn't desperate to do it but she also wanted her first time to be the blonde. Zoe couldn't possibly think of any other person that she would rather lose her virginity to.

She finished checking her items out and began driving her mini vehicle to the train station she would be seeing Madison at. Her heart pounded as she sipped her coffee while she struggled to keep the blonde's frappe from falling over. She kept glancing at the GPS where the distance she was from her destination kept getting lower and lower. Her face lit up as she parked her car up at the rail way station and hopped out of the car.

She saw the blonde anxiously standing twenty feet away and sprinted up to her. Madison finally saw her partner and started running up to her too; dropping all her luggage to the ground. The taller girl bowled her weaker girlfriend over, slightly crushing her as she fell on top of her and gave her a big hug.

'Merry Christmas Eve, Madison!' Zoe squealed with excitement.

'Merry Christmas, Zo Zo.' Madison struggled to breathe as she squirmed around.

Zoe couldn't help but laugh as she noticed how much Madi looked like a marshmallow. She was wearing goodness knows how many layers that were topped off with a white fluffy coat. Her head also had a beanie with a fluffy pompom tightly fitted onto it and a large scarf that covered half her face up to her bright red nose.

She lifted Zoe up off of her with her warm mittens and they walked to the car together. They sang to their new favourite songs on the way back home while sipping at their Starbucks drinks. The brunette parked up her car in the deep snow and they both got out. Madison tightly hugged Cordelia and Misty when she saw them. Although she did not know them very well, she loved them way more than her real mom.

The two unloaded the car, which was weighed down from the overload Zoe had brought. They hung up rainbow lights outside the house and carried the white Christmas tree in the house which they wrapped with fairy lights and hung gold ornaments on. They continued making the rest of the house look fancy until every single inch of it had at least something Christmas-related in it.

After they whipped up some gingerbread and stuck it into the oven they raced out of the house with sleds and ran to a nearby hill and kept sliding down it until the sky surrounding them had gone black and their legs could no longer help them climb up the steep hill. They slowly walked home and hung their coats up right near the warm fireplace.

They tracked up the wooden stairs to Zoe's room. The Bensons' house made Madison feel very safe- it was just so cozy and nice. The walls were made entirely from logs. The brunette's room was the exact opposite of cluttered. In the exact middle, measured out to be precise, her bed with warm grey blankets and silk pillows on top sat. The only other things she had in her room was a wooden dresser, a large mirror, a smart T.V., and two bedside tables. Her warm room also featured a walk in wardrobe and a fancy on-suite.

The way Zoe's house was structured reminded Madison of camp cabins, which brought her back lots of nostalgia. They started watching a Christmas movie while stuffing their face with discounted and probably gone off gingerbread man that the taller girl had brought before.

'Zoe, I have a quick early Christmas gift.' Madison got up and handed her girlfriend a Peter Alexander box with a beautiful ribbon neatly wrapped around it.

Zoe untied it carefully and opened the box to see silky pyjamas with cute gingerbread men all over them.

'Thank you Madison! I love them. I'll get changed into them now actually.' She smiled.

The brunette took her current top of revealing the pink lace bra she had quickly gotten changed into before that she had purchased at Walmart earlier. She could feel green eyes staring at her body, so she looked back up and pulled Madison into the first kiss they had had after months of being separated. All clothes were quickly peeled off and the two had moved on to the bed, with the lighter girl on top. Madison quickly asked for permission while her fingers lingered in between Zoe's thighs and the brunette nodded firmly. After about five minutes of Madison working her magic, her girlfriend finished and they lay on the bed; both out of breath.

'I'm so glad we're together again.' Madison broke the silence and curled up next to Zoe.

'Me too, I've missed you more than words could describe it.'

And with that, they pulled the warm, fuzzy blankets over their bare bodies and dozed off into a deep sleep, in each other's arms for the first time in forever.

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapterrrr! I didn't wanna go in depth smut bc I wanted this story to just be more sweet and romantic than sexual <33 Please vote and comment and I should do update again soon :))