CHAPTER-25

"I might be angry with you. But I will always keep my promise"- Scribble writer

Life could be so unfair. Just 3 months back Jin was happy with his family and Taehyung. But he is all alone. He can never complain he left them voluntarily. He thought that he is taking Jimin's rights from him. He thought that Taehyung will be happier with his childhood love. Namjoon will be happy. Hoseok will be happy with Yoongi and his writing.

Jin will be happy with his small food truck and his baby. Yes, he got to know about his pregnancy after he moved to Suncheon. He tried to contact Taehyung, but something stopped him. He thought that they would never know about his pregnancy. But there's a saying;

'What man proposes, God disposes'

The entire group is coming to get Jin back. but Jin doesn't know that. He is busy with his daily chores. It got quite popular in 2 months. He is staying with his houseowner. Mrs.Ae-ri.

"Imo (aunt) I will do it. Don't worry. If you please can eat your food. It getting cold." Jin said. he is 8 weeks pregnant. His baby is healthy. His belly is not yet showing but he could feel his little bump.

"Dae. But you also have the food. You know your condition. Eating on time us important. I am at the counter" she said and went to the counter.

"One banana milk and iced americano" A boy in his early 20's ordered.

"Nae. Why don't you come inside and wait till the order gets ready?" Mrs. Ae-ri said. There's a small tent like seating arrangement beside the food truck.

"Sure" the boy said and went inside. Jin was having his food. He stood up when he saw the guests coming in. but when he turned around, his feet froze. He could not feel his feet anymore. his eyes filled with tears. His body went numb. It was Jungkook and Yoongi.

"Hyung, Gwenchah euseyo? (Are you ok?)" Jungkook said with a bright smile. Yoongi was also smiling.

"Let me handle it Kookie" Jimin said from behind. Jin got further shocked after he saw Jimin and, Namjoon and Hoseok. He wanted to hug them but Jimin's eyes were saying something else. He was angry and disheartened.

"So, Mr. Kim how have you been? Long time no see. These are your house keys. Take everything. I don't need your money" Jimin said. Jin knows this tone of Jimin.

"Chim I am sorry. I didn't mean to show you my money or something like that...." Jin was about to complete his sentence.

"Fuck you and your sorry. You know Jin when my parents abandoned me, I was not that hurt. Cause I know that they would have done that eventually. I got you, eomma, noona, Hobi Joonie and a name. I can't afford to lose you Jin. I never wanted any position. We are in this together, not only me. You said that you are eating up my talent and my fame. No Jinnie. I love working with you. O enjoy my time with you. You gave me a place like Eomma and Noona where I can go back when I am tired and tense. If you are not with me my entire existence becomes meaningless" Jimin said crying badly. Jungkook was also crying seeing Jimin's condition.

"Exactly, how can you think of leaving us? Huh? You are more important than that damn house. It's not home without you Jinnie. You know Jin I get strength whenever I look at you. I miss eomma less because you scold me like her. Don't ever decide to abandon us. We will all die without you" Namjoon said holding Jin. Jimin was still crying.

"Jin these 2 months have been hell without you. I thought of beating you when I was coming here. But as soon as I saw you, all my anguish melted. Don't ever listen to some stupid people. Listen to us. We will always give you good advice." Hoseok said while holding Jimin.

"Hyung, I love your sports car but only when you ride it. Everything is incomplete without you hyung. Come back" Jungkook said.

"We are still worried Jin. Tae is not well. He is so tensed and disheartened." Yoongi said.

"I am sorry guys. I thought that may be if I leave you guys. You guys will be at ease" Jin said while holding Namjoon's hands.

"Yeah, you think" a voice said from behind. It was Taehyung. He didn't say anything. He was just looking at Jin with hurt and disappointment and longing. He left which indicated its time for all to leave. Jin also went with them. He left the authority of the truck to Mrs. Ae-ri. Everybody left Taejin alone. Jungkook, Yoongi joined their partners and Namjoon.

"I just hope everything sorts out between them. Tae didn't spoke a word" Namjoon said.

"I hope that too. It's the silence before the storm" Hoseok said.

"They are adults. They don't want anyone to intervene. But we have to find out who did this and why?" Jimin said.

"I trust Jin hyung. He will handle everything." Jungkook said.

Yoongi was quiet. He knew that Taehyung is hurt and it will a lot of effort to console him. Taejin's car ride was silent. Jin was silent because Taehyung was silent. It was awkward. He was staring at Taehyung.

"You got so thin Tae. Didn't you eat? Rose said that she will take care of you. But the bags under your eyes are telling different story. Do you know you are going to be dad? I am pregnant Tae. I am not going to tell you that since you might be happy with Rose" Jin said to himself.

They boarded the flight and reached Seoul within 1 hour 10 minutes. From airport Jin went with Taehyung. Others left for some work.

"See you soon Jinnie. Any problem just call us" Namjoon said. they left.

Jin entered Taehyung's car and Taehyung drove off. Jin was extremely terrified. Taehyung had not spoken for 2 hours now. Jin just don't know how to start the conversation with him. He just doesn't know how Rose will react seeing him again. These questions were tiring Jin. He just hopes that everything gets well.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Hey guys! I am back with another update. I couldn't update cause my mid terms were going on. Sorry for that. This story is gradually coming to an end. But few chapters are left. But I hope you liked this chapter. Please vote and comment if you like it. I would love to hear it from you guys.

Jimin was diagnosed with acute appendicitis. But now he is well. also, with COVID. But no, he is fine. We armies are happy to hear that. They worked really hard in the past days. Didn't had their meal on time. Now its all coming back. Afterall is human body. But as long as we armies are here, these seven normal boys from Korea will not suffer. Also, there's a saying that good things always happen with good people. BTS is a living example of it..

I will see you all in my next chapter till then,

I PURPLE YOU! STAY GOLD!