CHAPTER-4

"You can pretend like to be bad but I know you are not"- scribble writer

"I think I must tell you this beforehand. He has changed. He is not the boy from 6 years back. he won't take any bad behavior" Mrs Kim said.

"I think we should just rethink about this meeting. Eomma, you know how he has become" Yun-ji said.

"But I just came to meet my family. I have not seen my children for so many years. I hear about you two everywhere. But never met you all" Mr. Kim said.

"But I don't want to meet you" A voice came from behind. It was Jin. He came inside with a cold face. He was looking straight at his father's face.

"Jinnie. Why don't you sit down and relax? We can then talk" Mrs.Kim said.

"I just want to get away with this. You guys never considered the fact that I don't want to meet with this person." Jin said and turned his attention towards his father.

"Ok so tell me what you want? money? property? House? What?" Jin asked.

"I just came to meet you and Yun-ji. I have met you guys for so long" Mr. Kim said.

"Oh please! Cut the drama. You only came for money. Didn't you? You never come without any selfish interests" Jin said and extended a blank cheque towards him. "Just fill in as much as you want. But don't empty my back account. I have enough to satisfy your want" Jin said and was about to leave.

"You just can't leave your father Jin. I am your responsibility" mr. Kim said. Jin turned around and gave a smirk.

"Responsibility? Do you even know the meaning of the word? You re not my responsibility. You are not my anything. Do you even know how much harm you did to me? You don't know anything. You always used me. I did so much for you but look at you not at all ashamed. You killed the child in me. You turned me into a cold bastard. You ruined everything. You made me feel that I am not worth anything. You did everything wrong with me" Jin said with tears falling from his eyes.

"Jinnie, calm down. Have a glass of water ok?" Yun-ji said and gave him water.

"You got your money. Now leave. Please. My brother's mental health is more important" Yun-ji said.

"No No Noona. I am leaving. I just came to give him the cheque. I will come again when this man will not be here. Bye eomma" Jin said and left. He was driving when he saw a familiar face.

"Mr. Kim?" Jin said and stopped the car. He stepped out. Taehyung was shocked seeing Jin there.

"Mr. Kim" He said.

"Any problem?" Jin asked.

"Actually, my car broke down and my phone is dead" Taehyung said.

"Oh! Ok. Don't worry. I'll give you a ride. You can call the mechanic from my phone." Jin said and extended his phone. Taehyung called his driver and got on Jin's car. Jin was focussed on the road. Taehyung broke the ice.

"So, I think you heard our party?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes. We are glad to help you all Mr. Kim" Jin said.

"Please call me Taehyung. I am not that old" Taehyung said.

"Ok Taehyung. We are going to visit your office soon. Once it all sets up" Jin said.

"Yeah sure. I would love to give you a tour." Taehyung said. Jin couldn't catch the hidden meaning of the phrase. So, he just nodded. There was a long pause.

"I heard a lot about your company. You guys are quite popular in the gaming industry" Jin said. he was just trying to stop the awkward situation.

"Thanks to Yoongi hyung and Kookie. We all worked hard together" Taehyung said.

"I heard a lot about you too" Taehyung said.

"All the bad things, right? Me being rude and arrogant?" jin said with a smirk.

"Yeah. But now I just have to reject all those allegations." Taehyung said looking intently at Jin.

"Sorry? So, you don't think I am not arrogant? Well that's rare." Jin said while still concentrating on road.

"Well honestly Jin, people are not born rude. It's the circumstances which makes them that way. If you were rude, then you wouldn't have helped me? You would have just passed by. But no, you helped me. Also giving me the ride" Taehyung said. Jin's expressions softened. He felt good. For the first time, an outsider has understood him this way. But he didn't let that slip. So, he stayed quiet. After driving for about 45 mins, jin reached Taehyung's house.

"Thanks for the ride Jin" Taehyung said and got out of the car.

"My pleasure. I will visit your office soon Mr. Kim. Hope to see you soon" Jin said and drove off.

"Hope to see you soon too Jin" Taehyung said and went inside the house.

"Hobi, from when are you interested in games?" jimin said in a whining tone. Jimin and Hoseok were doing some shopping. But for the past 30 minutes, Hoseok is at the game station. Jimin hates it.

"Just a few months back Chim. Apart from writing, this one is really my favourite" Hoseok said.

"But I hate games" jimin said.

"Ouch! That hurts Mr. Park" a man said from behind. Jimin turned around and saw Jungkook and Yoongi there.

"Hi Mr. Jeon and Hello Mr. Min" Jimin said and shook hands with them. Hoseok was immersed in the game.

"I know you are a pro gamer. But not everyone likes game" Jimin said.

"Fair enough. Then you must spend some time with me and you will fall in love with games." Jungkook just gave a sarcastic smile.

"Not a chance. Nobody can do that" Jimin said.

"Well then let me prove you wrong. Give me a chance. Just one play date will be enough" Jungkook said. Yoongi was just standing there and was looking at Hoseok, who was immersed in the game.

"No not like that. Just pull it over the roof" He said and Hoseok followed his instructions. He got the high score. He got so excited that he hugged Yoongi tightly. But Yoongi didn't felt irritated. He actually felt good.

"Thankyou so much" Hoseok said. Jikook was standing there and Jungkook was giving a dirty smirk.

"My pleasure" Yoongi said and went to stand beside Jungkook.

"Now that you have scored high score, can we go back. I have work tomorrow" Jimin said.

"Sure" Hoseok said and about to leave.

"What about the date Mr. park?" Jungkook asked.

"We will meet again Mr.Jeon for work. Let's decide it then" Jimin sad and left.

"Shit I love him hyung" Jungkook said.

"Permanent or temporary?" Yoongi asked.

"This time no coming back hyung. I will get him" Jungkook sid with a spark in his eyes/

"The other friend is also nice. His hug is also warm" Yoongi said.

...............................................................................................................................

Hey guys! I am back with another update. I hope you guys are fine. I hope this chapter made a lot of things clear. I feel bad for Jin. How can a father do that? but then again, its life. Now gradually we are entering deeper into the story. I hope you are liking it. Please vote and comment.

Guys BTS has entered into Guinness World Record for Hall of Fame with 23 records. So, proud of them. I will see you guys again. Till then,

I PURPLE YOU! STAY GOLD!