CHAPTER-19

"Stop me like you never want me to go"- scribble writer

Jin drove to Taehyung's apartment. He knows the passcode so he entered easily. Taehyung was not home. So, Jin was waiting for his return. He went to restroom when Taehyung came. But he was not alone. He came with Rose. Jin came out and stopped when he saw both of them. He didn't want to eavesdrop, but he still hid behind the curtains.

"You said something important so I allowed you inside. Make it fast" Taehyung said.

"You know what I want to say. I want you back in my life. Can't we do that?" Rose asked.

"I already gave you my answer. I love someone else. So, don't bother" Taehyung said in a rough tone.

"That Seokjin right? What can he give to you? Huh? He can't give you a baby. He is coming from a broken family. He is insecure. Didn't you see he has so many rumors? How can you choose him over me Tae?" Rose said. Jin's heart was breaking. But he was waiting for Taehyung's answer.

"It's true what you are saying. But he gives me strength, happiness and comfort. Which you can't give me. so, fuck off" Taehyung said.

"Really? Your whole life will be destroyed but his insecurities won't" Rose said and left. Taehyung sighed and sat down on the couch. Jin came from behind and placed a hand on Taehyung's shoulder. Taehyung got startled but looked at Jin.

"When do=id you arrive?" He asked.

"Just a little while ago" Jin said.

"Did you like heard everything?" Taehyung asked.

"She is your first love, isn't she? Rose." Jin asked. Taehyung remained silent. He has nothing to say.

"I know Tae that she is that person. She wants you back. We were organizing her wedding. But didn't know that you are the groom" Jin said. he turned around to hide his tears.

"No Jin. That's not true. If you heard everything then you know that I refused." Taehyung said turning Jin around. He saw his tears. He can't bear to se Jin's tears. He was angry with himself and with the situation.

"What's holding you back Tae? We have nothing between us. Your first love has returned. So, you deserve the happiness. I can never give you what you deserve" Jin said.

"What? We have nothing between us? Then why are you crying? We have nothing between us. We did not do anything right? You are going to forget everything Jin? Just because some random girl has returned, I have given up on you? Is it fair?" Taehyung said.

"Then why do you still have her photo with you? Why did you allow her inside your house? Why?" Jin asked.

"Taehyung remained silent. His mind was processing a lot of things. But he knows very well that he loves Jin. Then what's holding me back?" Taehyung said to himself.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hey guys! Welcome back to another update. I hope you guys are fine and safe. I am not In favor of wishing new year since this year also we are facing covid. I everything gets better soon. The chapters are short I know. but it will be long from next one.

I will see you in my next update. Till then,

STAY GOLD! I PURPLE YOU!