I hate you but i need you.. 💍

(⚠This story takes place when it was only William and Henry left alive, the murders had been committed and Henry had just found out it was William⚠) (Yelling, Murder mentions, swearing/cussing, Smut, Daddy kink, rough fucking)

______

16:20/4:20pm

Henry and William were sat in silence in Henrys living room. William just told Henry his biggest secret out of anger. That his own bestfriend was the man behind those 6 missing children cases, one of them children being Henrys own daughter.. Henry couldn't look at William, he didnt know what to feel.. Anger? Sadness? Hatred? everything thing was running through his head but one thing for sure was that he was never ever going to forgive William for this. His own bestfriend.. The man he trusted more than anyone and grew up with, the man he slept in the same room with and done all sorts of things with. He didn't wanna believe what had been said was true..

"Henry i.." William was cut off instantly by a punch he had waiting for him. He looked down at the male who had tears of Frustration and sadness in his eyes. William wasn't surprised by the reaction and stared at Henry. "H-how could you william.?! We treated you like family.! She loved you like a father.!! And all t-those other kids.!! How could you.?!" Henry started rambling off about how horrid Williams crimes were. William didn't seem to care much, if anything he was oddly amused by Henrys reaction. Seeing him breakdown and show such rage only made William wanna see more.

Henry stormed away in rage and being too stunned to speak. He met ways with a mirror at the end of the Hallway he walked towards. He looked in the Mirror, eyes puffy and cheeks red, he soon saw William walking towards him. He felt an arm wrap around his waist whilst another trailed up to his chin and he was forced to look in the mirror as his best friend let out a sinister laugh. "Your pathetic Henry. You couldn't save your daughter. You couldn't save those kids or your wife. Your Lost. Just like me.~ We can claim our lives back Henry now that everyones out of the way.." Williams words weren't soft and sweet like usual. No.. They were like a killers final words to its victim. Dark and cold.. Henry shivered not liking this feeling. He was frighted of what William would do to him.
William loved the sight of his friend struggling to get out of his grip. "W-when i get out of your grip i am so calling the fucking police!! Are you the reason those suits smelt so bad?! Is that where those poor children are?! Is that why you never wanted me to look in them?!" Henry fought back- Getting out of Williams grip. He threw the man against the mirror and went for another punch. unfortunately William moved his head quick enough and Henrys fist shattered the glass behind him. Glass shards made their way to Henrys knuckles and Williams cheeks. The two looked at eachother and silence fell over again.

______

18:33/6:33pm

William was wrapping a bandage on Henrys hand, making sure the cuts wouldn't get infected. A soft smile was on his face while wrapping the bandage on carefully "For someone who 'hates' Me, you still let me take care of you hen~" William teased. Looking at the man infront of him, Dispite his anger a light blush flushed his face and he looked away in Embarrassment. "Shut up y-you monster." Henry protested. This only made William laugh as he finished up the bandaging. Henry pulled his hand away and glared up at the pale man. A rage slowly filled him the more he looked, that rage overtook him and he tackled William to the ground. When sitting on his stomach and throwing punches at his face and slaps. Anger was taking control of Henry as tears were rolling down his cheeks and screams of Anger and hatred left him. While Henry was having his mini man period William was covering his face to avoid Henrys swings at him.

"Henry stop it for fucks sake!!" Williams screamed at the male ontop of him. Henry stopped for a moment, looking down at William, before a flood of tears gushed down his face. He fell onto Williams chest and held him tightly "..Why William. Why c-charlie.." Henry mumbled looking at his childs killer in the eyes, Henry looked tired and hurt more than anything.. A pit of guilt settled in Williams stomach. Not that he killed the children no he didnt care one bit for that. But that his friend was in such a state, He hugged the once cheerful man and moved the hair from his face to reveal two beautiful crystal green eyes looking at him. "It was for us Henry.. It was for you and me.. We never had time together anymore. You always spent time on those fuckers. It was always them and never me. Besides.. They were just in the way of us. I dont see why your so bothered Darling" William spoke softly. Stroking Henrys hair as the man layed there against his chest, his cries becoming nothing but a silent whimper of pain in his chest.