~Ive got you now darling~

(Warning: Boy x Boy, Stalking, obsession, Cussing, car accident-? Death mentions, smut, Aftercare)

Williams Pov:

Its so stupid. Im in love with a Married man.. A Man who see's me as a friend.
Its that fucking bitchs fault for stealing him away from me all those years ago.
Hannah Emily. Shes nothing but a stuck up whore. Cheating on him everyday, sneaking off to parties and leaving him to take of the charlie while he sobs against my chest.. Its a painful sight. She's putting whats mine in such a state. I hate her. But of course Henry doesn't wanna part with her as it would ruin things for charlie. Having her either without a Father or without a mother, He doesn't want her going through it. Hes as stubborn as the day i met him. Thats honestly why i love him.. Why i need him..

I will have him~

_____

21:00pm/9pm

Henry watches as his wife leaves the house once again, wearing as little as she can while cussing out Henry while she left. charlie clueless and tired she hugs her father and heads off to bed.

with tears in his eyes he picks up his phone and calls William, Who was already a step ahead pulling up in the drive way. Seeing Henrys mistake of a wife already flirting with some boys on the road. He only wishes she gets ran over and her skull crushed. But of course such wishes never happen to those you want it to happen to. William lets out a frustrated sigh as he grabs some things hes brought for Henry for the long night.

As he gets out of the Car he see's a teary eye'd Henry looking out the window at his so called wife. William hates seeing Henry like this.. He takes his way up tp the door, letting himself in setting the stuff down then walking his way to Henry and wrapping his arms around his wasit, resting his head on Henrys shoulder. "Forget about her.. Shes a whore. She doesn't deserve your tears Henry.. Come on, Lets go sit down okay? I brought us some food and a movie we could watch? I rented that one movie you were really excited to see~" Williams says while tickling his bestfriends tummy to get some laughter out him.
Of course it works and Henry gives up laughing a lot to the silly man behind him. Once the moment passes Henry turns to William.
"Your such a bitch William! Im meant to be upset you know." Henry says with a pout, this only makes william laugh more. "Oh dont be such a whine! Your know you love it~ Now go take a seat! I've brought your favorite" The man states as he walks away to go get the stuff.

____

12.00am/12am

Hours have passed and the two are sat down, Getting drunk on beer and whisky as they tell stupid jokes. Hannah still isnt home, Shes probably away pulling another mans cock. William knows she'll be walking home in about ten minutes, higher than the sun. This only make it all the better for william.
"Well.." Sighs William as he sets down his drink "I best be off, i dont want your wife having another go at me. You know id fucking kill her if she tried to lay another hand on me for staying with you while she was out. So.." Henry nods Sadly, hes been enjoying the company as it lasted. He gives a soft smile as William kisses his cheek saying his goodbyes while walking out the warmly lit house, into the cold breezy night outside. William looked around to see a drunking wife stumbling all over the road, This made his plan ever better.

William hurried into his car, backing out of the space and onto the road, He had a sinister grin and he pressed on the gas and speed towards the woman. Knocking her right off her feet and onto the pavement. She lets out a dreadful scream as william only laughs at her pain and struggling. No one was around to witness her suffering. It meant the whole world to him. If no one were to find her till morning she would be pronounced dead. And Williams knows Henry wouldn't check till morning, hes too drunk to think much or hear around his surroundings. His plan was working perfectly. He drives off, leaving the woman there in a state of dreadful pain. It was music to his ears hearing her cries for help as he drove away.