Caught in the act

(This story takes back to when, Mrs Afton, Mrs emily, William and Henry were in college.) (⚠Getting caught in the "act", cheating, yelling, cussing homophobia and slight smut)

William and Henry have been sharing a dorm room since they came to college, They've been best friends for years even before college, unfortunately with that though, Its given Henry enough time to develop a thing for his best friend.. William Afton. Hes got everything a man could want, Hes hot, hes caring, overprotective of Henry, sweet, everything Henry wants in a partner really but unfortunately William fell for a girl, Clara. Clara was a wonderful girl.. She was a great friend to the group but Henry hated her for the fact she stole William from him. It sickenings him knowing that he hates the poor girl for no real reason besides jealously. He hates this feeling, but he cant stop it, its a horrible feeling. But allow the fact he loves William, He faked crushing on his current Girlfriend, Hannah, Henry never had it in too much for girls, but for the sake of him, he went with and dated her when she asked him out. He thought it would take those feelings for William away.

It never did.

____

William on the other hand also had a crush on Henry, but he ignored it, as his fathers influence always said homosexuality was wrong, William didnt care what others did, he just didnt allow himself to do it, as it would disgust his father, he didn't want that, his father already dislikes him enough, William could atleast not be gay atleast. Even if its stupid. Hes been crushing on Henry for years now actually, but as mentioned, he didnt wanna disappoint his father, so the best option was to get a girlfriend. Clara, Shes a sweet girl but she never gave it off for William if anything she seemed more intrested in Hannah. Which William didnt mind, it was like a close friendship.

____

7:39am

The alarm clock ringing loudly in the two boys ears, it was annoying, it was squawking louder than the birds in the morning.

William woke up, Grabbing the alram clock and throws it aggressively against the wall. Shattering it to pieces, smiling as it falls and silence fills the room again as he lays back down.

Henry got up with a frustrated sigh "Again William?! Thats the seventh clock this month!" honestly Henry was getting fed up with Williams bullshit. Henry sat up, groaning from the pain in his shoulder from laying wrong all night, He turns to William, whos now looking at him

"Hi good looking~" William said with a smirk, obviously joking but to Henry it meant more than a joke, his face flushed red and looked away "William its too early for your bullcrap." Groaning from the pain in his shoulder.

"Hm? Are you alright Hen?" William sat up, a look or worry taking over his once cocky and playful attitude. "Im fine, My shoulder just hurts a lot from yesterday, Same as my back" Henry said, honestly just not ready for the day. Luckily for Henry though, Williams got some experience with these types of things, he used to help his father with these types of things by giving massages, it always helped.

"Take off your shirt and turn on your stomach hen, I'll help it!" William said in a happier tone, Henry turned confused wondering what William was on about, but he trusted his friend, So he done as told. Taking his shirt off, still looking at William who was smiling as the other man done so and laying down on his stomach, looking back at the man who requested such a weird thing. "Is something up? Why did i need to do this?" Henry said, still extremely confused.

William Chuckled lightly as he looked at Henry "Im gonna give you a little massage! I used to give my dad them all the time Remember?" He smiled then took a look at Henry, Seeing his shirtless back, perfectly toned then tool his eyes down to Henrys perfectly round ass, Oh it looked so fuckable to William, He was blushing a lot at the thoughts of ruining the fuck out of his friend. Henry caught Williams little blush, He can play a little with this.