Youre nothing to me but a monster

Update: Sorry for the long wait, I had stopped updating the story, assuming it wouldn't get any views or anyone liking it, but it seems I was wrong 😭
Anyway, I will update the story more if that is what is wanted and if it is enjoyed. I hope I've improved from the last time I updated this.

Warning ⚠️ : ( manipulation, fighting, murder mentions, depression mentions, Sex, smoking, Sh mentions.)

--------------------------------------------------------------

Time: 8:15/20:15 pm

It was a quiet night, Henry Emily was laying in his bed, staring up at the white painted ceiling as he hugged the Teddy bear of his missing daughter, Charlotte Emily has been missing for two weeks now, Henry and his wife had spent those weeks hanging up posters for their daughter, there was a search around the whole city for her, and yet no sign had ever been shown of her besides a pool of her blood outside his own pizzaera which was found the night of her disappearance.

Henry's wife had been drinking out every night with her friends, as it was her only escape from this twisted reality, which then meant that Henry had been left alone in the house for hours or even days, he had no one there to comfort him as the thoughts ripped away at him, tearing him apart at the idea of his daughter truly being gone forever, his joy and pride was gone for good.. what was he to do?
He'd kill the bustard that dared to put their hands on his daughter, but by the chances of it.. they hadn't even a clue of who the kidnapper or murderer was, just useless ideas of who it may be, some people blamed Henry, some blamed teenagers, some even blamed the local elderly, but one that really caught Henry off guard was William, William was never truly good with kids, but he loved Charlotte like his own kid, so why would he hurt her?
All this just put a strain on Henry.

As he sat in his room, he heard the doorbell ring, he ignored it, assuming it was some trick or treaters, it was Halloween time in town, meaning his door never stopped, meaning he couldn't be truly left alone with his thoughts, it rung again, then again and again. Frustrated, Henry stood up from his bed and dragged his feet to the door, opening it, glaring out, only to see his best friend, William.

Henry felt a wave of relief and comfort wash over him as he looked at his friend, who sat in the doorway smiling, though.. something felt off the more Henry stared.. "Is that fake blood down your blazer?", Henry asked, looking confused, only to be met with a slight chuckle from his friend, "of course it is, its Halloween afterall! I had to dress up a little- even if its subtle."

William had walked in past Henry- his smile quickly fading as he tries to rub the fake blood off his clothes, hearing the door shut behind him, he turned to the smaller male, he looked tired, he looked devoid of any life, his eyes were gloomy, his skin pale and the usual smile he saw daily had been washed clear off Henry's face, as he stood looking up at William.

"So.. Where's the wife? Is she out again?" William said, breaking the thick layer of tension in the room, although he wasn't met with much of a response besides a head nod, as Henry walked into the living room, he sat on the sofa, William following behind and sitting across from him, keeping eye contact as he remained the same smile he had before.

Henry looked at William, feeling a hint of unease, he wasn't sure why, but he felt that William was judging him, or he knew everything that was wrong with him, Henry hadn't been the best, his home was a mess, once it was announced his daughter was missing, Henry lost all control of his life, the house was a mess, his clothes were dirty, his body was skinny from the lack of food, his arms cut up from both working non-stop on new animatronic parts to distract himself and from the endless lines of regret from a knife he kept hidden away, this depression he was feeling was hitting him hard, too hard, he lost who he was, he didn't know if his life had much meaning without his daughter and wife around.