24 Namjoon, Hobi, Jimin, and Taehyung: Why didn't you just ask?

Hello, my lovely readers! This was a request from @therandomkid9

I woke up to cold air twirling through my window, peeking into the mirror my short brown hair was all messed up. Some pieces stuck down others stuck up. A heavy sigh left my mouth, I stood up to shower. Hopping out of the shower my phone rang. I quickly answered seeing it was 1 of my 4 best friends Jimin. "Hey, Dork!" Jimin chuckled into the phone. "Morning, dog breath." I laughed. "Can Namjoon, Hobi, Taehyung, and I come over today?" I thought about it. "But I wanna go shopping first." He chuckled. "You and you're shopping... But sure, why not." I smiled. "Be over in 10." I nodded. "Cya then, lizard face." Jimin hung up. I quickly started getting ready.

(Your fit for the day)

(you're makeup)

About 20 minutes later Jimins car pulls up to my house, he gets out and knocks on my door

About 20 minutes later Jimins car pulls up to my house, he gets out and knocks on my door. Quietly opening the door I smile. "Hi, Jimin" He gave me a nod. "Let's go, the guys are in my car." I wiggled in excitement, my big boots thumped against the sidewalk as Jimin opened his car door for me. "Hi, guys!"  It was a car full of handsome, Namjoon sat in the front seat, Hobi on the left, Taehyung on the right. Jimin sat up front, and I have to sit in between Hobi and Taehyung. Slowly getting in the car, Taehyung poked my face a couple of times. "Taeeee stop you're gonna mess up my makeup." He let out a deep chuckle. "You never wear makeup. Plus you shouldn't it is bad for your natural skin." I punched his arm.

"Ow." I laughed. "It's not funny :(" "Yes it is." He frowned. "Make it better." I sighed. "How?" He smirked. "With a kiss." I flicked his forehead. "Ouch!" The car erupted in laughter. "Were here!" Jimin shouted, everyone slowly got out of the car. I walked closely with Namjoon, we held hands for a tiny bit. It made my stomach fill with butterflies. "I wanna go to Hot Topic" Jimin groaned. "No were taking you to Louis Vuitton." I sighed. "But-" Taehyung grinned. "And Gucci!" Ugh, they always drag me to expensive stores. "Pleaseeee" Jimin and Taehyung pulled out the puppy eyes. "I want more jewelry from Channel!" Jimin pleaded. "Fine." They all smiled, quickly tugging me to the stores.

Jimin bought 2 necklaces and 3 sets of earrings, I got a necklace and so did Taehyung. Then, Taehyung bought 3 suit coats at Gucci, 4 pairs of shoes, and 2 belts. I bought 1 belt. Everyone but me got stuff from LV. "Y/n, buy something." I looked at the shoes, nothing piqued my interest. "Nah, I'm good." We FINALLY walked toward the Hot Topic. "Be right back!" "Wait-" I was already looking through all the clothes, a sick pair of green and black Tripp pants came into view. 

My eyes lit up, I quickly grasped them. "You like them?" A man asked behind me. "Yes!" He took them from me, bringing them to the register. "Is this all?" I nodded excitedly. "36.97" I paid for them, skipping out of the store. "What emo thing did you buy?" I shook my head. "It's cool!" Hobi tried to take my bag. "No! I wanna put on a fashion show." He shrugged. "ok." We left the mall, our next destination being Mcdonalds. "Hello, welcome to Mcdonalds. What may I get you on this fine evening?" Everyone ordered, it was my turn. "(You're favorite thing to order)" She listed everything we got, Jimin cleared it. "Pull up to the next window."  They took Jimin's card, next widow they gave us our food.

The drive back to my house was quiet until Jimin spoke. "This is nice, I mean we haven't seen Y/n in a month." My cheeks got a little warm, everyone else agreed. I didn't say anything, my body starting to get anxious. "Why haven't we seen you for a month?" Namjoon asked me. "Umm... Can we please keep driving?" I looked out the window, Hobi slowly grasped my hand. "Hey, it's okay. You can tell us." I let go of his hand, getting out of the car that was now parked in front of my house. "Y/n-" I closed the door running inside, everyone quickly followed me. "Y/n?"

My breath quickened. "Hey." Hobi hugged me, butterflies bursting in my stomach. I pushed him away. "Y/n?" They all looked concerned. "Y-you can't do that!" "Why not?" I took in a deep breath. "BecauseIReallyLikeAllOfYouAndIfYouHugMeIDon'tKnowWhatI'dDo!!" They all looked confused. "Say it again slower please..." I groaned. "Because I Really Like All Of You And If You Hug Me I Don't Know What I'd Do!!" Their faces including mine were bright red. "W-well-" Quickly grasping Hobi's cheek I kissed him passionately.

He kissed me back, the boys lining up behind him. "wow-" He got pushed out of the way by Namjoon who I kissed next. Then I kissed Jimin and Taehyung. We ate our food. "So you wanna be in a polyamorous relationship?" I nodded, the didn't look upset. "Okay." "Sure." "I'm cool with it." "Sounds fun." They all hugged me. "Who's staying here tonight?" They all started bickering about who stays with me tonight, I sighed. "I love you guys." They all smiled. "We love you too!"

THE END!

Thank you to @therandomkid9! Sorry for taking forever on the request. Hope you enjoy it! :D

Word count: 9 5 1 ! ! !