12 Min Yoongi: New Kitten.

I opened my eyes just to be blinded by the sun, I flipped over and covered my head "Ugh I hate the sun" I said groaning. "Why?" A groggy voice spoke up in the quiet room. "Because It's too bright" I whined sitting up, Yoongi rolled over to make his back facing me. "I'm going back to bed," He said covering his face. "No your not" "Who said?" He said turning to face you. "I did dummy, who else would say it?" "I didn't hear anything" "Min Yoongi get your Ass up now," You said shaking him. "Stooooooop," He said rolling onto you to rest his head on your lap. You sighed. "Come on Yoongi" "No" "Fine I'll go came coffee(Or tea whatever you like)" "Coffee you say?" He said sitting up at lightning speed. You rolled your eyes. "Yeah stupid." You left the room and started walking downstairs. "Babyyyy wait" He whined following you. "Oh hush" You giggled entering the kitchen.  You opened the fridge and grabbed creamer and walked over to the Keurig. "Let me do it," Yoongi said pushing you away. "okay damn. "You said sitting down on one of the bar stools. The coffee smell was filling the room. "How much creamer?" "Let me do it," You said taking the creamer and pouring enough to your liking. "No creamer!?" You said looking at his coffee. "Yeah, I'm not crazy" "Shut up" You rolled your eyes and when to the living room. "What should we watch?" You said turning on the T.V "Go on youtube" "K" You went on youtube "I want to watch cat videos" "Okay" You giggled and played cat videos for him. He let out a gummy smile and started giggling at the cats doing funny things. "Aww," I said looking at him. "It's so cute," He said looking at the T.V "Yeah" You were taking a sip of coffee "We have to get one!" He said standing up, You spit coffee everywhere. "WHAT!? Yoongi are you crazy!? You said you never wanted a cat!?" "Now I want one! Let's go!" He grabbed the car keys. "Yoongi we need to get dressed" "Fine" You both went upstairs to get dressed.

What he's wearing:

What you're wearing: (I dress like this haha)

"Y/n are you ready yet?" He yelled from downstairs

"Y/n are you ready yet?" He yelled from downstairs. "Coming!" I can't believe we're getting a cat. "Get in the car" "Okay" I went and got in the car with him. "I pick the music!" I said grabbing the aux cord. "Fine, just this once" "Yes!!" I put on the music I like that's not just rap. We shortly arrived at the pet store eager to buy our new baby. We stepped inside and someone greeted us at the door. "Hello, welcome to Petco" "Hi" I greeted back smiling, "Hey, umm where are the cats?" "Do you see the sign that says Adopt on it" "oh yes thank you" We walked over there and started looking. "Aww Yoongi this one's so cute" "It's cute but the one" "Fine" We've been looking for 20 minutes at this point I'm getting hungry. "This one!" He said pointing at the class box. "Okay, now we get to meet it. Let me go get a worker." I walked over to this guy wearing a Petco shirt. "Hello, Beautifull. What can I help you with." He said biting his lip and winking at me. "My boyfriend and I would like to meet one of the cats," I said emphasis on Boyfriend.  His face went sour when I said boyfriend but I don't care. "Okay go step inside the box." Right before I stepped into the box he slapped my ass and I didn't know what to do. "Umm. . ." Right after Yoongi walked up to us. "Oh good, you found someone." "Y-yoongi can I talk to you for a second. . ." "Sure baby" I quickly grabbed his arm and ran away to some aisle with him. "Y-yoongi t-that gut slapped m-my ass," I said tears rating to leave my eyes. "He what!?" He clenched his fist and ran back to that aisle. All I know is I heard the words "You pervert! Don't ever touch my girlfriend again asshole!" and then someone punching someone. Yoongi walked back over to me and hugged me. "I'm sorry baby" "It's okay" "Could we still get that cat?" "Sure"

After that, we got the cat with its unnecessary amounts of treats and food Yoongi bought it but it's fine. I love him, He loves me so I accept the fact he's kinda stupid.

After we got home, Yoongi brought the cat inside well I brought the 10 bags of its things. I finally got to sit down when I saw Yoongi watching it play with love in his eyes. I smiled. "Aww" "I know he's so cute," Yoongi said. "I'm saying Aww to you. You are such a good boyfriend Yoongi. I love you so much." "I love you too" Then we kissed.

(Idk what happened at the Petco part I guess I just got bored lol)