1 Kim Namjoon: Love.

This was a request from:@0XxPurplePotionxX0. Thank you so much for the request<3 I hope you enjoy :p 5 mins long at 1283 words!

I was sitting on the bench at the bus stop when the big yellow bus pulled up, I walked onto the bus saying hi to some people sitting as I walked by. I smiled when I saw my best friend of 6 years sitting by himself in the 2nd to the last row. He's my best friend but...I wish he was more. The may he laughs every time he's embarrassed or how he smiles and shows his dimples. He's perfect. Every girl wants Lee Know, the new kid that just moved here. But no I want funny, Awkward, Silly, Caring, Namjoon. He's the boy I have my eyes set on. He snaps me out of my thoughts.

Namjoon: Hey Y/n!" He smiles showing his dimples

Y/n: Hey Namjoon" I said resting my head on his shoulder.

We talked the whole bus ride. We talked about books, plants, movies we like. It was amazing. My favorite times in the day are talking to Namjoon.

At school: Just got out of chemistry when I felt a thump on my head.

Y/n: Ouch."

Namjoon: Sorry. . .was that a little too hard?" He asked concerned.

Y/n: No, I was just surprised." I chuckled.

Namjoon: Okay good." He let out a sigh of relief

Namjoon: So are you gonna come to lunch with me?"

Y/n: Sure, why not."

Namjoon: Let's go then."

We walked over to our favorite table and sat down.

Y/n: Eww." I said opening my yogurt.

Namjoon: What's wrong?" He said sipping his milk.

Y/n: I don't care if I'm forever alone I just don't want to be that." I said pointing over to the people sucking faces.

The truth is I do want to be that just with Namjoon. . .

Namjoon: Okay"

It was sometime later and we ate our lunch. Now we're waiting for the bell to ring.

Namjoon: So why do you hate "love" so much anyway?" He asked intrigued

Y/n: I don't hate love, it's just I only want it with one person and they don't like me back so. . ."

Namjoon: And who is this person?" He asked.

Y/n: I-I'm umm-" The bell went off right before you had to lie.

Y/n: Cya later Namjoon!" you yell as you run to class.

Namjoon: Bye."He said flatly.

you're about to enter the classroom when you get pushed to the floor.

Y/n: Ouch" You said as you fall into the linoleum.

girl's voice: Haha!"

Y/n: Leave me alone Jennie."

Jennie is your long-time bully.

Jennie: Why should I?"She asked still giggling.

Y/n: Because I'm just trying to get to class-"

Jennie: Namjoon's MINE got that?"

Nanjoon's POV: I saw Jennie push Y/n to the floor. "Namjoon's MINE got that?" N-no I'm not? I bearly talk to her. I can't let this happen. I run to the principles office and tell her everything.