6 Kim Taehyung: The one that got away

Summer after high school when we first met

I had just received my diploma and threw my grad cap when I bumped into someone, "oof" I say as I stumble. He grabs me. "I'm so sorry." I say standing straight. "Don't sweat it."  I look up at him and. . .He's gorgeous  I think to myself.

We'd make out in your Mustang to Radiohead

He pulls away breathless "I love you Y/n" "I love you too Tae" He goes in for another kiss

And on my 18th birthday, we got matching tattoos

(This is what I think they would look like)

"Taeeee" I whine "Y/nnnn" He whines back "I'm scared

"Taeeee" I whine "Y/nnnn" He whines back "I'm scared. . ." "It's gonna be okay" He hugs you tight.

Used to steal your parents' liquor and climb to the roof
Talk about our future like we had a clue

He grabbed 2 bottles and we climbed onto the roof  "Tae"  "Mhm?" "it's gonna be nice living with you. . ." "It's gonna be great living with too you" He lets out a boxy smile.

Never planned that one day I'd be losing you.

"Y/n it's over I'm sorry. . ." "T-tae" He starts walking away. "Just like that. . ." He turns around to see your head hung low "W-we were happy Tae!" you shout. "We were." He walks away.

In another life
I would be your girl
We'd keep all our promises
Be us against the world
In
another life
I would make you stay
So I don't have to say you were
The one that got away

 I was June and you were my Johnny Cash
Never one without the other, we made a pact.

"Okay" I started. "We need to make a pact we will always be together" "Okay" He hummed and shook hands with me.

Sometimes when I miss you I put those records on

You play your favorite record, "T-this was our record. . ." You sob.

Someone said you had your tattoo removed.

"He got it removed. . ." "Okay thanks for telling me" You hung up the phone with your head hung low.

But in another life
I would be your girl
We'd keep all our promises
Be us against the world
In another life
I would make you stay
So I don't have to say you were
The one that got away

I should've told you what you meant to me.

your thumb hovers over the call button. "Just do it Yn" You yell at yourself. "No!" You throw your phone across the room it shatters when it collides with the floor. "It's over Y/n" "Over. . " Tears swelling up in your eyes. "It was nice well it lasted I guess." You start sobbing. Then your phone rings once then twice then you run over and answer it "Hello?" a deep velvety voice is heard on the other end. you know who it is. "T-tae?!" "H-hi Y/n" "How have you been?"  I say my voice weak. "Not good"  You could tell he was crying. "Me neither" "I miss you" His voice getting shaky.  "I- I've missed you more than you would ever now." Tears swell up in your eyes again. It gets quiet until he takes a deep breath "I screwed up. . .I'm sorry I hurt you so bad, I don't know what I was thinking, you were my happiness-" "Tae it's okay" You smile a little. "I forgive you." "Thank you." "Would you like to go get coffee?" "Sure what time?" "2?" "2 is great." He says sound happy. "See you then Y/n" "Cya Tae" You hang up the phone and stand up. "Time to do this all over again" You smile and start getting ready.