4 Jung Hoseok: Gas station boy.

This was a request from @BubbleGummy2008 thank you!

I just had the absolute WORST day of my life. First, my boyfriend broke up with me then I broke my arm! "I just hate today," I said as I entered the gas station. I'm just here to get a Monster and leave.

Man: Are you okay Miss?" He asked looking concerned

You look up as to where the voice came from and you see a very attractive man standing behind the counter.

Y/n: I could be better I'm gonna be honest. . ." A heavy sigh left your mouth.

Hoseok: My name is Hoseok by the way."

Y/n: Nice name."

Hoseok: And yours?"

Y/n: It's Y/n."

Hoseok: That's such a pretty name."

Y/n: Thank you."

You walk past the register and grab the Monster you were looking for and went back to the register.

Hoseok: That will be 2 dollars."

Y/n: How much is a gallon of gas?"

Hoseok: 3 Dollars, so your total is 6 dollars with tax.

Y/n: Okay." You put your card in the card reader. "Take Card Out" You take the card out and go outside.

Y/n: Oh crap. I can't grab the gas pump." You sigh and go back inside.

Hoseok smiles brightly.

Hoseok: Need help?"

Y/n: Yes. . .Please"

Hoseok: Okay ill be right there."

You go outside and wait for him.

Hoseok's POV: She's really cute I need to give her my number, I need paper. He rummages in a drawer and finds paper. "yes!" He writes down his number and goes outside.

Y/n's POV:

Y/n: what's that paper for?"

Hoseok: Oh it's nothing. . ."

Y/n: Okay."

He finished pumping gas into your car. He hands you a piece of paper with a heart on it and goes inside.

Y/n: What's this for?" You open it, it says "call me sometime cutie- ####-####-###."

You squeal like a teen girl and drive home. As soon as you get home you call him.

Hoseok: Hello?"

Y/n: It's Y/n. . ."

Hoseok: Y/n i thought you'd never call!

THE END

There won't be a part 2 sorry.

I hope you enjoyed it!!!