Ch.7

📍 Fez's House
Elaine (1st person pov)
Sunday, 11:00am

I borrow Faye's pink skirt and white top before I return to Fez's room, the outfit turning out much cuter than expected. I make Fez's bed as best I can, grab my stuff, and head out.

Fez and Ash were already gone when I woke up. Sometimes I forget that they actually work at the store and it's not a just a place to hang out.

I still wanna ask Fez what he did to Nate. I know I've asked and asked and asked some more. I've pryed enough and its obvious that I'm irritating him, but I have to know. It would be one thing for it to have happened and be over with. But now it's affecting my relationship with my friends and maybe even Nate's relationship with his family, which is already fucked up enough.

༄ ༄ ༄

The bell rings as I open the door to the corner store. No words needed, I raise my eyebrows at the kid sitting on the freezer.

"In the back." He rolls his eyes.

I smile and make my way to the back of the store. I see Fez, who's also sitting on top of a chest freezer, scrolling on his phone.

"Don't you need to be at the register?" I ask as I walk in.

"Lainey," he smiles, "I didn't know you were coming."

I approach him and stand in between his knees. I put my arms over his shoulders and give him a short kiss. When I pull away, he places his hands on my waist and pulls me back in for a much more passionate kiss.

"Why're you here?" He asks in between kisses.

"Bored." I lie, "And I wanted to see you."

He smiles on my lips, "You slept with me last night."

"Okay maybe I have another reason." I admit.

We pull back from each other and he looks down at me.

"I wanna ask you something."

"What is it?" He asks, a smile still on his face.

"You're not gonna like it."

"Uh oh." He jokes. "What?"

I pause and take a deep breath before I ask, already knowing he's not gonna be happy with me.

"What did you do to Nate?" I utter quietly.

His smile drops and I can see the annoyance in his face.

"Lainey, stop." He pulls his head away from mine.

"But Fez..." I reach up to him.

He pulls my arms from around his neck and starts to scoot back from me.

"Fez." I plead, placing my hands on his knees. I feel the tears start to form in my eyes and I haven't even started yet. "I know you don't want to tell me and I know I keep asking. I swear I was going to leave it alone, I swear. But then, I texted Maddy last night and she won't even talk to me." I'm full on crying at this point. "She told me to get you under control and how she won't talk to me until I do. Fez, I promise you I was going to leave it alone; but she's mad at me. This is what I didn't want to happen." I look down as I explain through tears.

I'm not looking at him, but I feel him soften. He scoots back to me and I grazes my chin. He tilts my head up to meet his gaze.

He kisses my tears and wipes my face with his thumbs. He kisses my forehead and nose before taking both of my hands in his.

"Lainey, I'm sorry." He says, finally realizing how much this affected me.
"I was trying to protect you. I love you, you know? And I know I got too far sometimes. I didn't know how much it hurt you. I'll try to be better, I promise." He puts his forehead on mine and our noses touch. This is all I ever wanted. Just for him to understand.

I bring my hand to the back of his neck and pull him in for passionate kiss. He takes his hands from mine and puts them on my waist. He slides down to my ass. He lifts my skirt up and squeezes. I let out a squeak and he giggles.

He flips us so that now I'm sitting on the freezer and he's in between my knees. He kisses all from my jawline to my neck, where the bruise is almost gone. He sucks on my collarbone, leaving a love mark to replace Nate's hate one. He continues to kiss my neck as he brings my white top over my head. He pulls it off and throws it across the back room. I giggle, but it's quickly interrupted by a moan as he slightly knicks my collarbone with his teeth.

He kisses down until he reaches my thighs. He kisses them up and down while simultaneously pulling my white lace panties off. He looks up at me and I smile at him, giving him the signal to go ahead.

He gets onto his knees and puts my legs over his neck. I feel his warm breath as he licks a singular line up my heat, making me shudder. But he doesn't go slow for long. He quickly dives in, licking like his life depends on it. He plunges two fingers into me while rubbing my tits with his free hand.

"I'm close, Fez." I whisper, trying to stay quiet for anyone who may be in the store.

Fez pulls away from me, making me whimper from loss of contact. He comes back up to me and kisses me.

"On your hands and knees." He whispers.

I flip on the freezer so that I'm on my elbows and my ass is up. Meanwhile, he's undoing his belt and pulling his pants down just low enough so that his cock springs onto his stomach. He lines himself up with me and slowly starts to push in. We both let out a gasp as he goes all the way. He starts moving at a slow and steady pace.

In and out. In and out. In and out.

I let out moans in awe of how good this feels. He places his hand in the nook of my leg and waist for support, before he goes hard. He starts thrusting in and out of me so hard with no warning, that I scream. I put my hand over my mouth to stop my screams, but he swiftly rips it off and holds it behind my back.

He puts his other hand around my neck and pulls me to him, so that my back is touching his chest. I can feel his frantic breath on my neck as he goes at an inhumane pace.

Then suddenly, "Aye." We hear two knocks at the door.

Ash.

"Don't come in!" I yell as we stop moving.

"I wasn't going to. Just shut the fuck up, you two. You're loud as fuck." He says as we hear his footsteps retreat.

I look back at Fez and we both laugh. He kisses me before going right back to pounding me. This time, with his fingers in my mouth. I let out muffled moans until I feel that tingling in my stomach. I start moaning louder, signaling that I'm close. Fez reaches his free hand down, and starts rubbing my clit, sending me over the edge.

"Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck." He quietly slurs over his words as I feel his cock twitch inside me.

It's only a matter of time before I feel the warmth shoot inside of me. He lets go of my neck and pulls out slowly. He pulls his pants back up and re-buttons his belt. He helps me off of the freezer and I put my top back on. Fez grabs some towel from the back to wipe what's dripping down my leg, and throws it away. I pull my panties back up, skirt back down, and we walk out. When Ash sees us, he makes a disgusted face.

"Y'all are fucking disgusting." He says.

"Shut up, Ash." I giggle as I walk behind the register with Fez.

I stay with Fez for the rest of the day. I help customers, watch him sell drugs, play board games, kiss, and talk to him into the night.