Ch.1

📍Fez's Store
Elaina (1st person pov)
Tuesday, 8:00pm

I walk out of the corner store with a slight limp, my hair sorta frizzy and makeup a little smeared. But admittedly, I clean up good for someone who just got fucked.

When I step outside, I'm met the one and only, Nate Jacobs. He's leaning on a steel pole with his arms crossed, staring. I gaze at him but don't say anything. I try ignoring it and walking right past him but of course, he starts walking with me.

"You fuck him?" He asks, staring at his feet.

Yes.

"No." I reply.

He pauses, "I see right through you, Elaina."

I keep walking, refusing to give him the time of day.

He inhales. "Where'd he cum?"

"What?" My head snaps to him.

"He cum in your mouth? On your tits?" He continues, "Or did he cum in your cunt?" He whispers, uncomfortably closely to me.

"Stop." I shove him before changing my direction, walking away from him.

"No no, I just wanna know. Y'know," he continues, catching up to me. "Fucking a drug dealer is one thing. But a full blown relationship?" He shakes his head. "That's rare."

"Is it? Or do you just have no fucking idea how a relationship works?" I snark.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He says with a slightly angered chuckle.

"You have sex and you move on. You know nothing of real love, Nate."

"Excuse me?" He glares, "I love Maddy." He says matter of factly.

"Oh sure." I laugh. "And Jules and Cassie."

"Watch your fucking mouth." His steps come to a halt as we face each other.

"I'm not scared of you, Nate."

"I don't give a fuck if you're scared or not, just watch your fucking mouth."

"Or what, you gonna hit me? Like you hit Maddy?"

"Elaina-"

"Or are you gonna blackmail me like Jules?"

"I'm serious." He warns.

"Or no, maybe you'll get my guard down and fuck me like you did Cassie? Y'know you're really not that hard to figure out, Nate. You're just like every other shitbag boyfriend. Just much more psychotic and fucking abusive-"

He suddenly wraps a hand around my throat.
"Keep talking." He shakes me, "Keep fucking talking and get you're ass beat."

I grab the arm that's attached to my neck, "Let go." I choke out.

"Not so much to say now, huh?"

"Fuck you." I spit, trying to pry his fingers off of me.

He gives me a dark look and roughly lets me go with a shove. My hand flies to my chest as I gasp, attempting to catch my breath. I look up at him to see the same sinister look in his eyes.

"Have a good night, Elaina." He smiles before walking into the night.