Battle

They left the house and headed to Suna's because it was the closest and was on the way to Sakusa and Komori's house.

They ran quietly through the streets, taking as many short-cuts as they could.

Sparky was very well-behaved, he didn't so much as growl throughout the trip to Suna's house.

It was eerily quiet.

There were fires everywhere, and the smoke made the air thick and hard to breathe in.

Sakusa had extra masks with him so he silently handed them to everyone else.

The streets were completely desolate.
There were no people in sight.

No people, just monsters.

The streets were littered with the creatures.

Blood splatters and human remains covered the ground as the creatures dragged their oversized weapons-for-arms behind them as they walked.

Their movements were slow, but they reacted to even the smallest noises.

Luckily the smog in the air blocked out most out the sunlight, making the sky quite dark already as the sun only began its decent from peak hour.

They managed to get to Suna's house without any problems.

Suna grabbed his things quickly.

By the time he was done, the sky had darkened a significant amount even though it was only half-past three in the afternoon.

They held their 'weapons' tightly as they made their way over to Sakusa and Komori's house.

They turned a corner and were met with a horde of monsters.

"Fuck this-" Osamu cursed silently as he led them down an alleyway.

The thing was, the alleyway had another monster in it.

Just one.

But it had already spotted them.

"Oh shit..."

The creature snarled as it flung its arm towards them.

Atsumu's eyes widened as he remembered what happened on the staircase at school.

(Start the song at the top)

"Everyone get down!!" He shouted as he dragged the two nearest people, being Sakusa and Akagi, to the ground with him.

Suna, Komori and Osamu, hearing the panic in Atsumu's voice, ducked down immediately as the monster's arm launched towards them and stretched over their heads.

"What the fuck?!!" Komori shouted.

The monster's arm had stretched out over the distance of three meters and had smashed into the wall behind them.

Its arm had lodged itself in the wall and gotten stuck, just like at the school.

Atsumu wrecked his brain, thinking of a way to get past until he thought of the perfect plan.

Well, it was only perfect if he could pull it off, and he was sure that he would.

"Kagi! I've got a plan, but I need ya to distract it," Atsumu said quickly, it wouldn't be long until that thing managed to get its arm out of the wall.

"What?! How do I do that??" Akagi asked frantically.

"Just keep its attention, an' don't fuckin' get hit with that arm!" Atsumu replied, he had a dead serious look in his eyes.