Escaping

They were all sitting in the living room.

Osamu was sitting on the floor with Suna chilling between his legs with his back resting against the grey-haired boy's chest.

Sakusa was sitting on the arm chair with Atsumu sitting on the floor in front of him with his head leaned on the taller male's knees.

Komori and Akagi were chilling on the couch with Komori having an arm around Akagi's shoulders.

"I think the best thing to do is leave the city," Komori stated.

They were discussing what to do now that half the world was turning into monsters.

"Yeah, the monsters will be more concentrated in the cities because there's more people," Suna agreed.

"It is a good idea, but where would we go?" Sakusa asked.

"My parents own a farm about eighty kilometers outside of the city," Akagi suggested, though it seemed like the mentioning of his parents saddened both him and the twins.

Deciding not to bring up the obvious tension, Komori subtly took Akagi's hand and squeezed it before breaking the silence.

"How would we get there though?" He asked.

"Eh... We can steal dad's van," Atsumu shrugged.

"None of us know how to drive, Tsumu," Osamu deadpanned.

"Speak for yerselves, me an' Kagi know how to drive," Atsumu replied with a grin.

"How do you know how to drive?? Mom an' dad never had time to teach us before ya left?" Osamu asked skeptically.

"The legal age for driving in America is sixteen, so me and Tsumu have our licenses," Akagi answered.

Suna furrowed his eyebrows, "How did you do that without citizenship in America??"

Atsumu and Akagi looked at each other before looking back at Suna and shrugging.

"Okay then..." Suna said uneasily.

"But won't the car be too loud?" Sakusa asked suddenly.

"Ah... Right..." Osamu sighed.

"Those guys are no joke too," Atsumu agreed.

"We could travel there by foot?" Akagi suggested, "It would probably take about four days."

"That sounds a lot safer," Komori agreed.

"And then we also don't have to worry about petrol," Suna nodded as he agreed.

"Alright then it's settled, we'll go to Suna, Omi an' Mori's houses to grab some of their things, an' then we'll head out to the farmhouse," Atsumu finalized.

"Sounds good," Osamu replied.

"Mhm," Sakusa agreed.

"Then let's get ready, the faster we get done, the easier this trip will be," Komori stated.

"Okay, I'll go grab a few things, like medical supplies and stuff, and the keys to the farmhouse," Akagi said as he stood up and walked towards the stairs.

The others nodded. Akagi walked up the stairs, and took a deep breath.

He honestly hoped that his parents had turned into monsters.

Akagi was an only-child.

His parents were always so caught up in their work that they basically abandoned Akagi.

That was until they met up with the Miyas, close friends and business partners of the Akagis.

Akagi's parents had forced him to go with, saying something about the Miyas having kids.

It was then that Akagi had met Atsumu and Osamu.
Their parents were almost never home as well.

But the difference was that the Miya twins' parents actually tried to made time for them.

This meant that Akagi, not wanting to feel lonely, was always over at the Miya household hanging out with the twins.

He was over at their house so much that eventually the Miyas' parents asked if he'd like to stay with them.

His parents had agreed, they were probably happy that they didn't have to take care of him anymore.

Not that they really did much taking care of him to begin with.

Osamu would cook for the three of them, and Akagi and Atsumu would train their skills in volleyball.

For once, Akagi was happy.

Though he wasn't related by blood, he was like a brother to the twins.

So when both he and Atsumu got an invite to go to America, he was ecstatic.

Of course, they were upset about Osamu not getting an invite but the grey-haired Miya was more than happy with the daily video calls and constant texts.

But going to his parents' holiday house in the countryside...

That would bring back a lot of memories that Akagi honestly didn't want to remember.

He sighed as he entered his room and grabbed a backpack before walking towards the bathroom.

He entered the bathroom, closing the door behind him as he crouched down to open the cupboard containing the first-aid kit.

He heard a knock on the door as he was grabbing some medicines and putting them into his bag.

"Yes?" He answered.

"Can I come in?"

It was Komori.

"Yeah," Akagi replied.

The door opened and Komori stepped inside.

He closed the door behind him before planting himself down next to Akagi.

"Suna and Kiyo are grabbing some snacks while Samu and Tsumu are changing," Komori said, "They told me to tell you to change as well."

"What must I wear?" Akagi asked.

"I don't know?? Something comfortable to travel in and that won't attract the monsters' attention??" Komori shrugged.

"Attract their attention?" Akagi asked as he rose an eyebrow and smirked.

Komori looked away, "You know what I mean... No bright colors and stuff like that..."

Akagi giggled.

Komori always made him feel better.

He stood up from the floor, "Thanks Toya, I'll get to it."

Komori's face flushed at the nickname as he stood up too.

Akagi handed the bag of medical supplies to Komori before walking to his room to change.

After Akagi and the twins were finished, and all the supplies they needed were gathered, they all gathered in the living room.

Sparky was ready to go as well.
He had his own bag of supplies that Atsumu was carrying.

"Are we all ready?" Osamu asked.

Atsumu stood up from where he was putting Sparky's leash on, "As I'll ever be," he said with a grin.

"Mhm," Sakusa replied, smiling softly at Atsumu's confidence.

Suna just took Osamu's hand and nodded.

Akagi grinned as Komori placed his arm over his shoulder.

"Let's go," Komori said.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hehehehe I've got something planned😉🙃

Anygays- Bye!
-CrackshotReaper

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -