Ok, So, Questionare and Possible Permanent Hiatus???

Is the story ok so far?

I really want to re-write what I re-wrote to make a better re-re-written piece (trial and error peeps). I said this before earlier on (Chapter 1 says it all)...but now I'm doing it again.

I was thinking of taking a slower approach when it came to who you meet first...

I also wanted to give you guys the chance to have the story be more adaptable to you, even when I didn't use too many pronouns throughout this story to give it more room for y'all to interpret things on your own.

The main issue I have is lack in planning and organizing, to the point where I just write whatever is on my mind and go from there.

This story is ok, but it's not as good as it could be, especially when there's absolutely no character development and nothing that says "This is good!"

I'm sorry if I disappointed y'all with this little thing, but I want to write something that resonates with you all. I want to make something that'll drive you to read more, that makes you go "Oh shi*".

So here, answer what you will:

Would you like me to add in
(y/g); your gender?

Would you like me to keep this story up?

What characters were you really looking forward to?

Would shorter chapters + more publishings be fine? Or would you want to have longer chapters?

~~~

I'm not gonna go into detail about the content, mainly because I want you all to have something new, rather than recycled material.

Thank you all for joining me on this little story, I really REALLY appreciate the comments and votes 😭😭

Your comments have been the highlights of my days, so thank you.

And the votes??? Y'all are actually voting??? I didn't even know that existed till a few months ago when I first wrote this story 💀

Ong, you all are beautiful and handsome human beings, and I hope you stick around to see the new story (which I'm going to be taking the time to write out and give a story line).

I also hope you all have an amazing day. Work hard, and as always,

SLAY!