enma song.

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩
┊ ┊ ┊ ✫
┊ ┊ ✩
┊ ⊹ ✯

Name
Enma McMillan

Alias
N/A

Age
22

Sexuality
Heterosexual

Species
Human

Zodiac Sign
Gemini

Occupation
Seamstress Assistant

Back story
Enma was an orphan at the age of 5 years old due to her parents' neglection, leaving her infront of a shrine until a shrine maiden noticed her during a heavy storm, cold and alone. She was told that she needs to wait for them but they never returned. Growing up, she had a lot of issues mingling with other kids at her age just because she would often pick fights and verbally insult them which results to her having tons of enemies over the years. She didn't like the life she had back then so she had to move to another city by using all of her savings. With the support of the shrine maiden who took her in, she sent her off to college abroad with the use of her scholarship (as she is a very intelligent person). She have always wanted to be a model when she gets older but still went to another fashion designing program since that's the only available program left for her offer. Along the way, she met Sofia Summers and Margo Porter who became friends with (ride or die type of friendship) and eventually graduated after four years of college. Sofia managed to get her own boutique at the heart of the capitol where she insisted Enma and Margo to come work with her and establish it by themselves — in which case they succeeded over the years of non stop of hardwork and dedication.

∘◦❦◦∘ Looks ∘◦❦◦∘
Enma was known for her natural light pink hair that she keeps very long. She has bright blue eyes, small round face, long lashes, and loves to wear adorable, aesthetic hair clips. She is a petite young woman who's only 5'5 feet tall and the shortest one among her friends. As a fashion designer graduate, she would always wear fashionable items and clothings and has good fashion taste. Compared to her two friends who has the wealth, she would usually go to thrift stores to buy some clothes and do the perfect match ups for each and every clothing despite its quality.

∘◦❦◦∘ Personality ∘◦❦◦∘Enma has a bright, approachable, and loud personality

Personality
Enma has a bright, approachable, and loud personality. Only her friends would be able to withstand her constant teasing and has the habit of barging into other people's homes without any permission or whatsoever. She really cares a lot for her close friends, and new friends that she'll have. She doesn't like to cook so she would always buy something from the store or a restuarant to eat breakfast, lunch, or dinner or sometimes she would ask one of her friends to cook for her. The only thing that her friends would describe her on something negative would be her not being able to get into serious relationships and would always cheat on her partners once she gets bored. She doesn't find relationships "amusing" or "exciting" at all. Probably because she doesn't want to get attached, purposely leading people until she's satisfied with what she wants. She once dreamed of being in a stable relationship but she couldn't see herself in one for now. She has a crush on one of the coffee shop's employees near their shop, and his name's Corey who would constantly reject her every single time she tries to hit on him.

Likes
Sex, cute japanese hair clips, her crush, thrift shopping, skateboarding, pancakes and bacon food combo, and swimming.

Dislikes
Relationships, seafood, disorganized people, men, summer (it's too hot for her), nosy people, and cats.

Smut
Yes.

Suggested Scenario:
TBA.

══════════ ══════════

│     │      │       │

If you would like to RP with this particular oc please tag your character from your own oc book or you can fill up a form (you can type it whichever way you like as long as important details are shown) including the look of your oc. You can make your own scenario by letting me know. I accept hardcore smuts, third pov, and at least three sentences in response.

I prefer RPing through DMs so feel free to hit me up whenever!