kennedy gwinham.

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩
┊ ┊ ┊ ✫
┊ ┊ ✩
┊ ⊹ ✯

Name
Kennedy Gwinham

Alias
Ken
Young Mistress
Calicó

Age
24

Sexuality
Straight

Species
Human

Zodiac Sign
Taurus

Occupation
Mafia daughter.

Back story
Kennedy was the first daughter of your not so typical yakuza family that's been growing for decades now. Growing up, her parents made sure that she's pampered with everything she needs and what she wants. However overtime, she was hoping to do a lot stuff that she can do by herself and one of them would be moving out of the yakuza family house despite her parents disagrees. She's good friends with her father's right hand man, Fei, who treats her as a little sister and her only childhood friend. For all her life, she's been basically 'stuck' at the family house and will be for the rest of her life as her father wanted her to take over when she's old enough. Yet she begs to differ as she doesn't want to be much affiliated to her family and wanted to do some stuff on her own without anyone telling her how to live.

∘◦❦◦∘ Looks ∘◦❦◦∘
Kennedy has her own signature hairstyle which consists of her long, silky black hair which is cut in a hime-style with full bangs. She also had a mafia tattoo on her left arm that shaped like an oni with inked black flowers. She got light lavender colored eyes that matches her hair, fair complexion, slim body, and a beauty mark underneath her right eye. Most of the times she would wear luxurious clothing items whether she goes out or not.

∘◦❦◦∘ Personality ∘◦❦◦∘Compared to the rest of her family, Kennedy has a soft, caring nature that she only shows to the people she likes and the people she cares

Personality
Compared to the rest of her family, Kennedy has a soft, caring nature that she only shows to the people she likes and the people she cares. She tends to open up very slowly to new people, but if she gets to like them, she would treat them like they've been friends for a long time. Since she was raised by her strict parents, there are times when her strict traits are seen, resulting for her to viewed as a cold, emotionless woman. Her university classmates would always be intimidated by her because of her status, resulting to her being all alone in most of her classes without a single person trying to get involved with her. Kennedy would most of the times isolate herself from the world, being snarky, and would sometimes had the tendency to shout when she's mad but in these cases, she would just calm herself down by not talking to anyone at all for the next few days until she gets better. She always do the silent treatment. She also likes sharing her homemade snacks and drinks to the people she's very close with, always bringing them food or snacks as a way of showing her affection.

Likes
Strawberry flavoured candies, dessert cafes, classical music, gardening, traveling, and winter season.

Dislikes
Cats (she's allergic), police force in general, peanut butter, oranges, swimming (she doesn't know how), and disorganized people.

Smut
Yes.

Suggested Scenario:
TBA.

══════════ ══════════

│ │ │ │
│ │ │ │
│ │ │ │

If you would like to RP with this particular oc please tag your character from your own oc book or you can fill up a form (you can type it whichever way you like as long as important details are shown) including the look of your oc. You can make your own scenario by letting me know.

I prefer RPing through DMs so feel free to hit me up whenever!