yi lei.

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩
┊ ┊ ┊ ✫
┊ ┊ ✩
┊ ⊹ ✯

Name
Yi Lei

Alias
Lei
Tiger of Kai

Age
27

Sexuality
Pansexual

Species
Human

Zodiac Sign
Scorpio

Occupation
Coffee shop owner.

Back story
Lei used to be a part of the Gwinham mafia family along with his brother younger brother Fei. He stayed there for almost three years until a terrible accident happened, causing him to leave the family as one of the boss's right hand men. From the remaining savings he got from previous missions, he was able to open a small coffee shop in the city where it became successful up to this very day. Returning back to the family didn't cross his mind at all as he decided to move on forward even if it means cutting ties with his brother.

∘◦❦◦∘ Looks ∘◦❦◦∘
Lei is a very attractive young man who has light green eyes that matches his natural wavy green hair colour. Olive undertone but a light complexion for the skin, and beautiful features that would often make people stare at him: his luscious lips, bright eyes, and sharp jaw line. He has a tattoo on his upper deltoid just like the rest of his previous family. He would always have a gold chain hanging around his neck while having a couple of earrings on both ears. He's the tallest member of the family and women would often fall head over heels for him due to his looks. On normal working days, he would usually wear a simple button up white shirt that tucks on his black pants while his hair is kept pushed back sexily.

∘◦❦◦∘ Personality ∘◦❦◦∘Completely the utter opposite of his brother, Lei is more approachable, compassionate, and an empathetic guy

Personality
Completely the utter opposite of his brother, Lei is more approachable, compassionate, and an empathetic guy. He's always ready to be a lending helping hand, and a great love advisor to his friends. He's also a very observant guy so the slight change of mood would be noticed by him in a heart beat. However, being a great guy as he is, he jumps from one love interest to another (ghosts them apparently) which could sometimes lead to disturbances in his own shop. Although he took a certain interest on a fashion designer (Sofia) nearby his shop and would often used to win her heart yet would often get rejected every now and then. People would might want to look out from him because of the way he swoons women or men off their feet.

Likes
Espresso, cats, piano, and long walks at the beach.

Dislikes
Stalkers, kiwi fruit, crowded places, smokers, and insects.

Smut
Yes. (Switch if BxB)

Suggested Scenario:
TBA.

══════════ ══════════

│     │      │       │

If you would like to RP with this particular oc please tag your character from your own oc book or you can fill up a form (you can type it whichever way you like as long as important details are shown) including the look of your oc. You can make your own scenario by letting me know.

I prefer RPing through DMs so feel free to hit me up whenever!