sofia summers.

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩
┊         ┊       ┊   ✫
┊         ┊       ✩    
┊ ⊹       ✯

Name
Sofia Summers

Alias
Lady Boss (by Enma)

Age
23

Sexuality
Straight

Species
Human

Zodiac Sign
Libra

Occupation
Fashion Designer.

Back story
Sofia is a wedding dress stylist/designer for three years now. Continuing her international studies abroad, she then returned to her hometown after graduating to build her own shop in the heart of the city. Being able to carry herself and building her shop from scratch, she was able to advertise it well, earning more exposure that leads her to more clients loving her pieces. Being the only child of the family, she grew up to be a tad bit spoiled especially from her mother who expects a lot from her. Born with a silver spoon in her mouth, Sofia only wanted to do some stuff on her own which led to her endless arguing with her parents back when she wanted to move out of the house to proceed with her college program. Her father expects a lot from her as she's the only child in his bloodline, let alone being a woman to succeed him and continue on his legacy yet she disapproves from what they planned for her and chose to do what she wanted in her life and pursued her fashion designing career. She earned a lot for a living and is now a resident at a huge apartment complex in the main capitol.

Look
She has a long wavy blonde platinum hair that she kept long ever since she was a child, almond light olive colored eyes the most noticeable feature he has, small heart shaped face, light complexion, and a well-proportioned toned body. She's 5'8 in height and probably the tallest in her group of friends. A head turner who doesn't even know it herself. She would always wear lighter make up like blush, mascara, and a cherry lip tint, outlining her features more. She got double piercings on each of her ears, and a black dragon tattoo located on her back, aligned down her spine. For most of her outfits, she really likes wearing light pastel colored clothings, a signature she's been keeping for years. She's also really good in mix-and-matching outfits whenever she's working or just casually hanging with her friends, dressing up very extra like she's attending a Paris Fashion Week everytime she heads out. She has an eye for beauty, and nose for talent.

∘◦❦◦∘ Personality ∘◦❦◦∘Her friends describes her as someone who acts like either a mother figure or an elder sister to them

Personality
Her friends describes her as someone who acts like either a mother figure or an elder sister to them. A caring, understanding, approachable woman who doesn't leave her friends by themselves. She's not afraid to speak her mind who likes joking around sometimes, can be sharp tounged but when it comes to serious businesses, she had to make sure she takes huge responsibility on it. She does her work with pride, so she always try to do her job as good as possible. She's somewhat of an impatient person who gets jealous over the smallest things. She would often deny her feelings for someone which could cause misunderstandings — she usually gets friend zoned that's why. There may be times that she could be awkward or hard to understand, but if she gets to be comfortable with them, she would care and protect them like they're her own family.

Likes
Blueberry cheesecake, coffee, eating in general, cats, traveling, and any pastel blue items.

Dislikes
Heights, spiders, too much sunlight, raisins in oatmeal cookies, and spicy food.

Smut
Yes.

Suggested Scenario:
TBA

══════════ ══════════

│     │      │       │

If you would like to RP with this particular oc please tag your character from your own oc book or you can fill up a form (you can type it whichever way you like as long as important details are shown) including the look of your oc. You can make your own scenario by letting me know.

I prefer RPing through DMs so feel free to hit me up whenever!