kamui ono.

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩
┊ ┊ ┊ ✫
┊ ┊ ✩
┊ ⊹ ✯

Name
Kamui Ono

Alias
Kamui, Shorty/Dwarfy

Age
Probably 300+ years old but looks like 20

Sexuality
Bisexual

Species
Wind God

Zodiac Sign
N/A

Occupation
Shrine God

Back story
Kamui became one of the gods when he and his entire family was murdered by four burglars on a stormy day. He revived as a spirit which gave him another chance to 'live' and to serve his people. He was made to be one and has always been worshipped and prayed to by locals that visits the Mt. Eiji, one of the highest mountains in the country. Ever since then, he lives there for more than a hundreds of years, meeting different new people who visits the shrine. He has a sibling who happened to be an immortal shrine maiden from another part of the country but they're never close with each other. He's been locked into his shrine for several years, making him shut himself from the world with nothing but loneliness and despair. He only had one wish — and that is to be free.

∘◦❦◦∘ Looks ∘◦❦◦∘
Kamui has an icy white colored, cat-shaped eyes, silver hair that seemed cut short on the base but has two long strands by the front that ends beyond his chest. Small nose, and a face that leans more on the feminine side. He always get complimented by shrine sprites that he looks extremely cute, something that he doesn't want to be called for. He got a small spirit fox named Mikko, that works as his messenger and protector from any demon that lurks around the area.

∘◦❦◦∘ Personality ∘◦❦◦∘As someone with an icy, glaring gaze for 24/7, he's known to be rude, blunt, prideful, and someone who gets easily bored

Personality
As someone with an icy, glaring gaze for 24/7, he's known to be rude, blunt, prideful, and someone who gets easily bored. Even the shrine sprites would even wonder sometimes how can someone mean like him would be a powerful shrine god for how ruthless and merciless he is. It may take him some time to open up, but when he had the chance to let others in, he's a very thoughtful and caring person. He would often show affection by physical touch, very clingy, and he likes kissing a lot.

Likes
Dango, Mikko, sake, cherry blossoms, and sunsets.

Dislikes
Noisy people outside his shrine, dogs, demons, fighting, his sibling, and boredom.

Smut
Yes (Switch if BxB).

Suggested Scenario:
You lost your way around Mt. Eiji as you're not from around the area. Yet you spotted a small wooden shrine from the distance, white and gold pillars surrounding the place and you find yourself getting pushed by a strong gust of wind. A pair of ice blue white eyes met yours.

══════════ ══════════

│     │      │       │

If you would like to RP with this particular oc please tag your character from your own oc book or you can fill up a form (you can type it whichever way you like as long as important details are shown) including the look of your oc. You can make your own scenario by letting me know.

I prefer RPing through DMs so feel free to hit me up whenever!