+1

Unfinished business

Jack

“Are you ready sweetie?”

“Almost.” She walked out of the bathroom wearing a gorgeous dress but she would have looked equally beautiful in sweatpants.

“Shall we go?” her hands reached out as i grabbed them and places a kiss on them.

We were abot to leave for lunch when we heard a sudden knock on the door. Flo was sitting on the couch putting on her sandles so I rushed towards the door and opened it.

“Dad.”

“Paris? What are you doing here?” I stood shocked. She was wearing a beautiful white gown. Her face covered with makeup which made her look like an angel.

“I was about to get married but then it struck me.” She said looking down.“Mom had to do my hair.”

She looked at me, here eyes teary. She walked past me and hastily sat on the couch next to Florence as her feet kept on shaking uncontrollably. She folded her hands and with her head down she said, “And you? Didn't you have to walk me down the aisle?”

“But” Florence rubbed her hands while her eyes kept looking at me doubtfully.

“I received your letter dad. And Peter told me about your visit.” She slowly lifted her head just enough so that we couldn’t see her crying but we always could.

She stood up abruptly and wiped the tear off her face with a smile, “I am late for a wedding? You guys coming?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elliot

‘Thank you for meeting me here Rome.”
Rome sat across from me, wearing a red coat and a matchng lipstick. Even though she looked beautiful, the absence of smile on her face made her look somewhat different.

“I wanted to tell you something.” I placed my hands on the table and pressed her hands.

“Are we breaking up?” she looked at me, a tear tracing down her cheeks. “Was it something I did?”

“Rome. You did nothing wrong babe. Infact, you were the best girlfriend I could ever have.” I rubbed her hands, “You made me so happy for so long Rome. I will always love you for that.”

“So we are breaking up?”

“Rome” she looked at me, “I am gay.”
Her eyes froze as if her whole world had stopped moving. Her breathe became shaky and after few seconds later, her eyes finally broke eye contact and looked down staring at her feet.

"I am really sorry." I tried to comfort her by rubbing her hands but she pulled away.

"You don't need to be sorry about this Elliot." She struggled to say these words but the fact that she said them reflected just how much of a great person she is.

"I am happy for y-"

"And i cheated on you."

The similar world stopping, eyes not moving look appeared on her face but this time, those aren't weren't just sad, they were angry and regretful. Regretting ever giving me enough power to make them behave the way they are behaving right now.

She wiped her face completely until there was no evidence of any crying. She stood up and was about to walk away but something stopped her, she turned around and pressed her palm on the table,
"Elliot, i am happy for you that you found what you were looking for and i am proud of you for coming out but i hate you. I hate you very much for breaking my heart and making me feel the way I am feeling right now.
I don't deserve to be cheated on Elliot, and for that i hate you." She walked away.

After everything, she was right. Everything she said was right, even i hate myself for making her feel that way because whatever happens, she still was(is) the best friend i could ever ask for.
And so i will do anything in my power to make her feel like that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Coraline

You
Hey Mark. Remember you mentioned a therapist?

Mark
Yeah

You
Can you send me her phone number?

Mark
Sure Cora. Proud of you. <3 ;) :*
Btw, Noah (stacy's brother) was asking for you number so..

You
So what

Mark
So i gave it to him ;)

You
Uhm
I guess that's cool. I mean I am in no state of mind to date. But i can hang out.

Mark
Whatever suits you :)
Just look at it day by day.

_______________________________________________

THE END.