~15. "This was fun."~

[final chapter] I might write something again, like an extra chapter? But since I hadn't even planned any of this, I think it's good to end it here. Thanks for reading and commenting and for staying with me through the journey of this story:)
So, this chapter is extra long:3

Stay healthy and kind<3

______________________

*Emee's POV*

Sunlight cracked through the windows and shone directly onto my face. I hated it. It was just like yesterday and the day before. Three days passed, since I arrived at the White Tower. Three days in these walls got me almost killed. After the incident, I didn't really feel like leaving my room or the bed really. I couldn't bring myself to do anything. Yet, no one told me I was expected anyway. I hoped the day would get over quickly, however someone opened the door to my room. I didn't mind. I expected it to be just someone who brought me fruits here and then, so I wouldn't starve. Honestly, I wouldn't mind that either. Being alone was just peaceful. I literally couldn't stop thinking about what happened these past days.

I laid on my side and faced the windows. Sometimes I caught a bird flying by. Not this time, though.

Steps echoed through the room. They sounded differently, compared to the previous times. I assumed the person stopped in the middle of the room.

"The air stands in here. Haven't you opened the windows?" Spoke Moiraine suddenly and I heard her fanning the air, whilst she opened the windows.

My gaze remained the same, even though she walked through my view. The woman intertwined her hands in front of herself. She stood near my bed, before she approached me with quick steps. Without looking up, I saw she looked different. A dress. Hair up...

"You have an audience with the Amyrlin Seat."

My lips parted. "I'm not quite in the mood." I cracked out and blankly stared outside the window. The clouds looked pretty. Moiraine approached further.

"Are you still feeling off? Some people suffer under the change of weather-"

"Stop it, please." I breathed out exhausted and with a spinning mind.

The brunette stepped forward and placed her hand on my thigh, which was still under the blanket. Gosh, I seriously was freezing. Why did the woman even open the windows? She walked up to the side of the bed and seated herself on the mattress.

I shifted in my position and turned my back onto the brunette. Avoiding her gaze. The blanket slipped down my shoulder, revealing my bare back. Since, Moiraine had left I didn't bother to put on clothes. She sent Lan in some time to make sure I was still alive. At least that's what I assumed.

An almost inaudible gasp reached my ears, making me roll my eyes. The mattress digged in and I almost felt relieved, thinking she'd leave, but it didn't happen. The woman placed herself behind me. Close up. Moiraine pulled the blanket up my shoulder and stroke along my skin underneath. Without wanting it, goosebumps spread across my skin at her soft touch. Drops of water fell from my face, onto the mattress. I had so much time to think and now that I grew weak just by this made me break my walls out of anger.

The woman behind me sighed. "Turn around, please." She voiced softly, but I only shook my head, unable to say anything, without her knowing I cried. "Fine. Just listen." Moiraine's hand stroke along my back.

I truly was a little cold. It felt almost as if she wanted me to be cold. No, that wouldn't make sense.

"I didn't mean to hurt your feelings." The brunette spoke. She sounded almost hurt herself. "It pained me horribly to leave your room, that night —every night. However, you gave me no chance to speak my mind."