Chapter Six

---- THIS STORY IS NOW PUBLISHED ----

THIS IS JUST A SAMPLE OF THE PUBLISHED BOOK. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT. THIS IS MY FIRST STORY THAT I EVER PUT IN HERE, WATTPAD AND WITH YOU GUYS SUPPORT ARE WHAT GOT ME TO BE ABLE TO DOING SOMETHING I LOVE, SO THANK YOU FOR EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU, FOR EVERY COMMENTS, EVERY VOTES AND ESPECIALLY YOUR KINDNESS UNDERSTANDING FOR MY GRAMMATICAL ERROR.

THANK YOU / DOOMO ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU/TERIMA KASIH

By : Yui Ismutomo / Justme_ai

Please check it in Ficfun : http://www.ficfun.com/novel/1961747-The-Mafia-Loves-Me..-OMG.html

-------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Six

Meanwhile....

"IDIOT!!" I yelled "How can you not do what I asked you to do??? It's an easy job; shoot his head and drive! Easy!!" I repeat my order and shook my head in shame for knowing that I have a stupid member.

"But Boss. We could've succeeded if the girl didn't push him out of the way." He defended himself.

I turn my head and looked at him

"A girl?" I asked.

He nodded his head quickly "Yes, a girl pushed him"

Hmmm... interesting.

Saved by a girl; this is new.

Who is this girl?

"Follow this girl and find out everything about her" I demand firmly "I want to know if the leader of the Genosees has a woman" I smirked while thinking of all the bad things I could do to her.

I will make him suffer and if this girl is a special woman, I'll make sure she'll suffer too.

I laugh as I thought about my next plan: the perfect plan.

Just wait Aiden.

I'll give you what you deserve.

-------------------------------------

"The Season?"

Tess just smile and wiggle her eyebrow when she watching me the whole time. She knows how I loves the food here, but it's too expensive for us.

I'm still shocked that we'll have our dinner in The Season for my birthday.

The season is one famous restaurant in the city. Aside from that, it's never available unless you book a whole month prior to the date. I don't know how she does it but I'm grateful that she loves me like her own daughter.

We followed the waiter, a middle aged man in suit, who's leading us to our table. Wooww.. a suit? haha.. He looked like a penguin.

Oops..

"I'm still shocked Tess. How can you? I mean... How?" I don't know what I'm going to say because I'm happy and shocked at the same time.

She just laughed and winked at me.

So, I let it go and we talked while eating; just enjoy the night in this special place. We always get dinner together on special days like birthdays, Christmas, Thanksgiving and more, because we only have each other.