Chapter Two

---- THIS STORY IS NOW PUBLISHED ----

THIS IS JUST A SAMPLE OF THE PUBLISHED BOOK. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT. THIS IS MY FIRST STORY THAT I EVER PUT IN HERE, WATTPAD AND WITH YOU GUYS SUPPORT ARE WHAT GOT ME TO BE ABLE TO DOING SOMETHING I LOVE, SO THANK YOU FOR EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU, FOR EVERY COMMENTS, EVERY VOTES AND ESPECIALLY YOUR KINDNESS UNDERSTANDING FOR MY GRAMMATICAL ERROR.

THANK YOU / DOOMO ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU/TERIMA KASIH

By : Yui Ismutomo / Justme_ai

-------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Two

BLAM...

"Eowyyynn.... It's your tuuurrrnnn!!!" I heard my Aunt, Terresa, yell from her bedroom.

"I'm coming" I replied loudly.

My name is Eowyn Kirsten Jones, I'm sixteen years old, but tomorrow I'm turning seventeen.

Yeeesss!!! One more year then I'll be an adult and I'll be off to college.

I live with my aunt here in Florida.

When I was 10 years old, my parents died and since then my aunt became my guardian angel.

My aunt, Teressa Marie Steward, 32 years old, is a nurse in a hospital. She's a pretty woman with a great body and warm heart. I hope that I can be like her someday.

I live in her apartment with 2 bedrooms, a bathroom, a kitchen and a living room. We always draw numbers to determine who's going to use the bathroom first haha... it's kind of a game for us. I went in the kitchen and saw my aunt with her car keys walking to the door. She's leaving for the hospital.

"Going already?"

She turns her head before opening the door "Morning..." she smiles "I have a 24 hour duty today dear. I won't be coming home tonight."

I sip my coffee and nod "okay, I'll be at the diner working the night shift. So I'll just bring some food for you on my way home."

"Okay, bye honey" she smiles and closes the door.

I finish my breakfast and pick up my car keys to my Honda. I love my old Honda Civic. I hope I have enough money in my savings to go to college to become a doctor. But I know that my savings would be nowhere near enough to cover my college fees. Hopefully God will suddenly give me a bag of money haha... just kidding. I know that isn't possible. But it's nice to think about.

I drive my baby and park it in an empty space in the schools parking lot near a big tree. Nice place to park, I thought to myself when I saw it.