(INTRODUCE)

THIS STORY IS NOW PUBLISHED.

AFTER SHOCKINGLY RACKING UP MORE THAN 1MIO READS ON WATTPAD, I HAVE HAD TO FINALLY REMOVE MOST OF IT TO ALLOW ME TO PUBLISH IT.

THIS IS JUST A SAMPLE OF THE PUBLISHED BOOK. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT. THIS IS MY FIRST STORY THAT I EVER PUT IN HERE, WATTPAD AND WITH YOU GUYS SUPPORT ARE WHAT GOT ME TO BE ABLE TO DOING SOMETHING I LOVE, SO THANK YOU FOR EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU, FOR EVERY COMMENTS, EVERY VOTES AND ESPECIALLY YOUR KINDNESS UNDERSTANDING FOR MY GRAMMATICAL ERROR.

THANK YOU / DOOMO ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU/TERIMA KASIH

The Mafia Loves me.. OMG! :

This is the first story I ever write in Wattpad, with so many grammatical error, I couldn't believe  it reach more than 1Mio readers. This is an cliche sexy teenage romance dealing with love, lust, pain and grief.

Love is unpredictable and come from the unpredictable place. Vincenzo Brancaccio or known as Aiden is the Genosees Mafia leader, one of the biggest Mafia family in  Italy, he has power not only in his country but also in America and other country. The reason he comes to Chicago because he found information about the traitor from his family, John and want to punish him as soon as possible.

The day he arrived was the day he meet Eowyn Jones, as 17 years old student who works in diner and had to serve the Mafia even though the place supposedly closed.

With the destiny and fate seems to play human life, Eowyn has to make one big decision by helping the famous Aiden from bullet and her life isn't the same since then.

The enemy thought that she's Aiden's woman and they start to do something to harm her, but then realize that it isn't the only reason because it looks like there's more about Eowyn that the Mafia didn't aware of.