Chapter Three

---- THIS STORY IS NOW PUBLISHED ----

THIS IS JUST A SAMPLE OF THE PUBLISHED BOOK. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT. THIS IS MY FIRST STORY THAT I EVER PUT IN HERE, WATTPAD AND WITH YOU GUYS SUPPORT ARE WHAT GOT ME TO BE ABLE TO DOING SOMETHING I LOVE, SO THANK YOU FOR EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU, FOR EVERY COMMENTS, EVERY VOTES AND ESPECIALLY YOUR KINDNESS UNDERSTANDING FOR MY GRAMMATICAL ERROR.

THANK YOU / DOOMO ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU/TERIMA KASIH

By : Yui Ismutomo / Justme_ai

-------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Three

When I arrived at the diner I saw Joe, my boss, park his car beside me.

"Great, the devil is in here to watch us work" I muttered to myself and went inside the diner.

"Hey Eowyn" I hear Kate greet me in the locker room.

"Hey Kate" I said "Do you know that the boss is here?" I asked her and saw her nod.

Kate sighed "Yeah... We better hurry."

Usually the diner stays open until 11pm. But when Joe's around, he'll make sure that we'll work as late as we can. Jerk.

Thank God today the diner is not as busy as usual. If it is, then Joe will make sure we stay pass midnight.

It's already midnight when the last person pays and leaves the diner.

Finally! We all sigh and started cleaning the place so we can all go home.

Since today is my turn to close the diner, I have to stay behind even if everyone has left already. Of course except for Joe.

And I almost forgot; I need to prepare food for my aunt. I always bring her food whenever she's working at night and visiting her gives me time to take a glimpse of my dream job. I really want to save people's lives so I want to become a doctor.

Every time I go to hospital, I see doctors in their white coat. And seeing them, motivates me to work harder to reach for my dream.

I just locked the back door when I saw 3 guys talking to Joe.

It's almost 1 o'clock; I chant inside after I saw the clock, please don't tell me they're here for food.

When Joe saw me, I knew that whatever he has to say won't make me happy. I'm not leaving this place anytime soon. Bummer!

"Sorry Eowyn" He starts "They're from out of town and they're in need of food. Do you mind?" He said and not look sorry at all.