Chapter Four

---- THIS STORY IS NOW PUBLISHED ----

THIS IS JUST A SAMPLE OF THE PUBLISHED BOOK. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT. THIS IS MY FIRST STORY THAT I EVER PUT IN HERE, WATTPAD AND WITH YOU GUYS SUPPORT ARE WHAT GOT ME TO BE ABLE TO DOING SOMETHING I LOVE, SO THANK YOU FOR EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU, FOR EVERY COMMENTS, EVERY VOTES AND ESPECIALLY YOUR KINDNESS UNDERSTANDING FOR MY GRAMMATICAL ERROR.

THANK YOU / DOOMO ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU/TERIMA KASIH

By : Yui Ismutomo / Justme_ai

-------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Four

"Shit!"

I shouted when I felt my stomach burning.

This can only mean one thing; I got shot.

Benji ran to me and asked "Aiden.. Are you okay?"

I stood up and looked around "Just a scratch in my stomach. I'm fine, the girl saved me."

He sighed. I know he's glad that I wasn't seriously injured. They all know that my safety is the most important because I'm the leader. And what's a family without a boss to lead and guide them.

I looked around and noticed the girl passed out in her manager's hands with some blood on her clothes.

"Take care of her. I'll take care of this." I order him who nod his head.

I walked away and saw that the diner is ruined by the bullets shot. Everything is a mess. Luckily the members knew what they had to do; I guess their special training paids off.

But how did my enemy know I was here?

I just arrived and I haven't even settled down yet.

Am I being followed?

Who dares to attack me??

And who's trying to hunt me down???

That someone knows about my plans. But how?

I saw that our cars were also ambushed. There are holes through them. Three new cars had already arrived and my mans are already standing outside the diner.

I smile in proud of them. They're always ready whenever I need them. Even though I know that this is what they were trained for, I still appreciate what they're doing for me; how they are willing to sacrifice their lives for me.

I have mansions around the world which means that I have hands all over the world. My men are always at my disposal. They're always going to be there whenever I need them and I really appreciate that. What's a leader without its men.