•ೋ°Vacation°ೋ•

Ship(s): Ryuguji Ken/Draken x Hanagaki Takemichi

Category: Smut

╔═══❖•ೋ°°ೋ•❖═══╗

Secret relationship can be pretty hard to hide, especially when your friends are too smart to notice the sweet and lovey dovey atmosphere around you two.

That is what Ken and Takemichi is experiencing. The two decided to keep their relationship secret for the sake of their gang after all it is also important to them.

But they know some of their friends notice their closeness to each other, after all Ken is usually not that worried about someome as to hug and check their whole body, he doesn't even check Mikey like that who he is practically babysitting.

"Since, summer is near, I have decided we will visit Wakasa-ni's resort!" Mikey declared that shock everyone but the silent shrine boomed with cheers and praise at Mikey's brilliant idea. (Not everyone in Toman just the important characters)

"Wow! A vacation at Wakasa-san's resort!" Takemichi excitedly cheered with sparkling eyes at spending his summer in a resort for the first time.

Everyone knew that this is Takemichi's first tike coming to a resort. Yeah he have gone to some beaches but he didn't get to have fun since he was just sight seeing.

Draken smiled at his boyfriend's excited cheer with Chifuyu who keep on jumping up and down with Takemichi, Hakkai then joined.

"When did that brain of yours made this idea?" Mitsuya asked chuckling at Mikey's glare at his insult.

"Emma mentioned it and Shin agreed to it, black dragon and tenjiku is also coming, but don't worry each gang have their own floor in the hotel." Mikey answered smirking.

Draken and Mitsuya nodded. The gang started planning on what they will do at the resort and also what foods they will be bringing.

Draken pushed Takemichi to the bed as the younger one giggled at his boyfriend's aggresiveness. Draken was about to take off his shirt when Takemichi stopped him.

"We need to pack our clothes for the vacation." The younger one said trying to get away from Draken who pouted at him. "If you pack yours, I will give you the best reward when we get to the resort."

Draken immediately knew what Takemichi is talking about and smirked at him but quickly like a puppy wanting attention from his owner, pack the things he needed. "I see what you want."

"If you understand then don't complain."

Takemichi and Draken started packing their belongings that they will be needing for the vacation, well you can say that while packing, Draken can't keep his pants on and fuck Takemichi 'til midnight.

Toman arrived at the resort with sparkling eyes as they see the blue oceam and white sand. Takemichi is the most excited one as he drag Souya and Chifuyu near to the water.

"Look! Look! I can see the sea floor clearly!" Takemichi exclaimed pointing at the sea while giggling happily, the sun is shining above him giving him the perfect picture to everyone.

"Too bright!" Chifuyu and Hakkai commented covering their eyes from Takemichi's bright aura.

"Ohoh! Toman's here already." They heard behind them. Turning around Toman saw Tenjiku and BD entering as the Haitani brothers smirk at their way.