•ೋ°Kitty°ೋ•

Ships: Hanemiya Kazutora x Neko Hanagaki Takemichi x Matsuno Chifuyu

Category: Smut

╔═══❖•ೋ°°ೋ•❖═══╗

Kazutora and Chifuyu have a pet shop that they manage to honor their friend who died some years ago. At first they don't like each other but after their friend Baji's death they tried to be close and get to know each other.

Chifuyu have always like animals especially cats because of Baji Keisuke of course. That guy always attract various of animals like his Adam the man who is friends with all animals.

And having a pet shop with Kazutora is really fun, for he always gets to take a picture of Kazutora getting scratch by the animals who are new to human skin ships.

But one thing thay have in common is having a cute cat at house that they always play with, that cat is veru unique and rare and of course its only for them and no onw else.

It is time for the two best friends to go back to their shared apartment after such a day of taking care of the animals at the pet shop.

This day they gave a stray cat and a dog a shelter they could use until Chifuyu and Kazutora can find a permanent house and owners for them.

Kazutora is very excited to get home and play with their cat for it have been a stressful day, Kazutora reallt hates those pet owners who don't take cate of their pets nicely and always hurt them even though the pets didn't do anything wrong.

And that's what happened today, a rude costumer went to their pet shop and told them to take care of a golden retriever who she said that stink as hell and don't obey to her commands and always play outside.

Well it is natural for a dog. But let's not go to that.

Chifuyu and Kazutora have arrive as they opened the door to be greeted by Peke J one of their pets, but the one they play with the most didn't greet them.

Well of course he can't greet them for he is issolated on the third room of the apartment. A special room for a special cat.

Kazutora entered the room to be greeted by a tied up human with cat ears and tail. The human cat is moaning and panting because of his heat and the vibrator inside his hole.

"Did you behave well Takemichi?" Kazutora asked slyly with a grin licking his lips at the sight in front of him as he come close to the moaning cat.

Yes you heard that right. Takemichi is a demi-neko, it's a cat that can turn it self into a human when it wants to. And right now Takemichi is experiencing his heat and needed a mate to make the heat go away.

But Chifuyu and Kazutora is very greedy when it comes to Takemichi, so whenever the demi-cat gets into his heat they issolate him in the room tied up and have a vibrator inside to keep Takemichi's heat nuetral until they get back home from the pet shop.

"Meow~ Master please touch me~" Takemichi whined feeling the presence of Kazutora beside him in the bed who is now trailing his finger up and down of the human-cat's body.

"Are you having fun without me?" Kazutora directed his gaze at Chifuyu who just entered the room taking his shirt off of him.

Takemichi shook his head, trying to wriggle out of the handcuff just to get close to Kazutora and Chifuyu's body to get the pleasure he wanted.

He keep on squirming while watching Kazutora and Chifuyu took off there garments revealing their perfect tone body that Takemichi always like.

"Your so impatient Takemichi, you need to wait for a bit." Kazutora chuckled getting on the bed and taking the handcuff off of the blonde cat.

When his hands was release Takemichi throwed himself to Kazutora who was pushed down the bed as the cat hover above him meowing and moaning rubbing his ass and Kazutora's hard member together.

"What do you want Takemichi?" Chifuyu asked getting on the bed behind Takemichi who us wiggling his ass.

"Mhmm~ I want both of your cock inside me Masters~ Meow~" Takemichi answered begging while leaving kisses on Kazutora's neck and chest who groan at the teeth digging on his skin.

"It is our pleasure to give what are pet wants." Chifuyu said as he tried to position Kazutora's cock on Takemichi hole.

Kazutora lift his hips up to enter Takemichi's hole who moaned at the sudden entering but purr when he have adjusted to Kazutora's thickness. Chifuyu then entered him stretching Takemichi's hole that still have Kazutora's cock inside.

The two humans groan at the tightness as they started moving inside rythmitically to make their favorite pet have the pleasure he wanted and also have theirs.

Their slow pace turn fast as Chifuyu and Kazutora grips Takemichi's hips that will leave marks after they have done it. This went on and on as they lost track of time, pleasuring their selves to oblivion.

Takemichi cums for the nth time as he moan loudly when he felt the hotness inside him, Kazutora and Chifuyu have cum inside his hole painting his inside white.

"Mhmm that was amazing." Chifuyu commented panting as he laid down om Takemichi's back.

The cat have already passed out because of the pleasure while Kazutora and Chifuyu just chuckled as they take out their cocks seeing their cum drip out of Takemichi's hole.

"We'll wash him tomorrow."

Next Chapter Secret/ smut/ Hakkai x Takemichi