•ೋ°Study Session 2.0°ೋ•

Ships: Baji Keisuke x Hanagaki Takemichi

Category: Fluff

╔═══❖•ೋ°°ೋ•❖═══╗

It has been a week since Takemichi and Baji have did the thing and the blonde have been constantly ignoring him when he approach the blonde.

Takemichi even quit being his tutor and now a slut but genius girls keeps on pestering him to continue their session but he knows that she only wants a fuck.

Yet Baji can't refuse her for he take his anger on her because of Takemichi's action of ignoring or even act like they don't know each other.

However Baji only knows that only Takemichi can make him feel pleasure and it makes him more and more turn on just imagining the blonde's face.

On the other hand, Atsushi and the three idiots have been curious on their blonde friend who keeps on sighing and then blushing in just a second.

Yamagishi and Makoto stared at Takemichi looking at him with wierd expression and wants to ask the blonde if something happened.

"Is it me or Takemichi's expression keeps changing?" Yamagishi asked whispering to Takuya and Atsushi who sighed and boredly look at the chesnut haired.

"We all see it dumbass, may mata rin kami." Takuya chopped the four eyes' head making him groan and gave a glare at the blonde who just rolled his eyes.

[We also have eyes.]

"Do you think something happened?" Makoto asked while the other shrug.

That's it, Atsushi is very curious as he is itching to asked his blonde friend on what happened to him. Atsushi drag his chair and sat next to Takemichi hand supporting his head giving Takemichi a questioning look.

Takemichi noticed his red hair friend's peircing eyes giving him creeps. "What are you looking at?" He asked.

"What's going on with you?" Atsushi straight to the point asked the blonde who look at him with confusion, don't understand what Atsushi is talking about. "You keep on sighing the blushing in a minute then back again. Diba sabi ko sayo na pwede mo akong kausapin pag may problema ka."

[Didn't I told you to talk to me when you have a problem.]

Takemichi blushed again remembering the night he have a one night stand with one of the bad boys here in Shibuya College. He shook his head no and just hugged Atsushi who was taken back at the sudden action but hugged back.

Unknown to Takemichi that someone was staring at them, eyes filled with jealousy as he wants to kill that red hair guy who is hugging his sunshine.

Gritting his teeth in furiousness, he walked off with a sour face, going to who knows where.

School have ended and Takemichi is the only one left except for some teachers and the school maintenance guy. Or so he thought.

Takemichi needs to stay behind instead of going home with his friends for Mrs. Tomioka have some tasked for him to do as the class president.