•ೋ°Leaving°ೋ•

Ships: Sano Manjiro x Hanagaki Takemichi

Category: Angst

╔═══❖•ೋ°°ೋ•❖═══╗

It wasn't Takemichi's intention to leave Toman but he couldn't help it after what his commander did to him in front of every members of Toman. Mikey made Takemichi like a laughing stock in Toman's meeting.

It all happened when Mikey found out that Takemichi and Izana havr been meeting each other. It wasn't really a cheating after all Takemichi only love Mikey and no one else.

Its just that Kakucho is someone precious to Takemichi and he is under Izana who is very possessive of his underlings expecially Kakucho who is his first friend.

Takemichi wanted to meet Kakucho but he have a mission and he only meet Izana and decided to give the older the food he cook for Kakucho and of course for Izana.

Unsuspected that someone might have seen them and reported it to Mikey just to make the two have a quarrel and they did. And who ever reported it really wanted to break their realationship.

Toman have a meeting this evening and of course being one of the member Takemichi needed to attend. He meet up with Chifuyu on the way as they walk towards the shrine.

When they both arrive they saw a girl in Mikey's lap who is sitting on the steps laughing along side with the girl. Takemichi felt a pang in his heart, he can't take it, his boyfriend cheating in front of him.

Mikey have noticed his present as his mood turn sour and glare daggers at Takemichi while the girl just smirks.

"Let's start our meeting." Mikey yelled standing up and facing his members who stiffen at the sudden seriousness of the atmosphere.

"I called out of this meeting to tell you that Hanagaki Takemichi will leave Toman and be replace with Sato Kanji!" Mikey announces that shock everyone especially Takemichi who froze on the spot.

"Mikey! What kind of decision is this!?" Baji and Mitsuya yelled as Mikey glared at them before diverting his gaze to Takemichi who felt shiver dowm his spine.

"I hate traitors and he betrayed my trust, it is good for Toman to make a traitor leave right." Mikey explained.

Takemichi nodded his head hang low before a sniff left out from him. Looking up with tears on his face and a smile before speaking. "If that's your decision then I will accept it even though I don't know the reason."

Takemichi stepped forward, taking his Toman jacket of leaving him in his white fitted shirt and drop it on the ground before bowing.

"Hanagaki Takemichi is leaving Toman as the commanders decision."

And with that Takemichi turn around wipping his tears away but it won't just stop. Ignoring all the captains and vice captains calling he walk down the set of stairs leaving the shrine.

Mikey just watch his boyfriend left the shrine, he also felt a thug in his heart that it even hurts but he ignored it. He was then punch by Chifuyu who is fuming with anger as Baji tried to stop him.

Chifuyu glared at Mikey who also glared at him wipping the blood on his lips ignoring the worried question of Kanji behind him.

"You are such a asshole! With all those things Takemichi have done to you!" Chifuyu shouted trying to get out from Baji's tight grip stopping him from doing anything.

"I am so dissappointed in you Mikey, why did you make Takemitchy leave?" Draken asked also shocked at his idiot of a commander's sudden decision.

Draken thought that Mikey love Takemichi with all his heart, he is even clingy to the younger blonde as he always whine when Takemichi is not present beside him.

Well everyone thought that but now they are confuse why Mikey replaced someone like Takemichi to this new girl who just showed up out of nowhere, it was like this is all planned out.

"He cheated on me Ken-chin! Takemichi cheated on me with that Izana-guy!" Mikey shouted letting out his frustration that was pent up for days now.

The others was taken back at the aswer. Takemichi cheating with Izana, for all they know theur sweet friend won't do that. Just who the hell told that to Mikey?

"Are you an idiot! You go believing that girls bullshit instead of asking your boyfriend yourself!" Chifuyu shouted again pointing a finger at Kanji who flinch at the action and insult. "Takemichi is close to Izana's right hand Kakucho for they are childhood friends and Michi just wanted to give Kakucho a lunch after he found out that he wasn't eating same goes for Izana!"

"Takemichi is someone kind and selfless of course he would be worried of someone else than you Mikey after all Michi have many friends." This time it was Mitsuya who spoke taking the uniform the blue eyed member drop.

Mikey is now debating if who to trust, and he is also blaiming his self for believing someone else and not hearing his boyfriend's excuse and explanation.

He need to find Takemichi before it is too late.

I don't know why but I like Mikey x Takemichi angst stories

Next chapter Unexpected/ smut/ Draken x Takemichi