•ೋ°Yandere's Love°ೋ•

Ship(s): Haitani Ran x Hanagaki Takemichi

Category: Fluff

╔═══❖•ೋ°°ೋ•❖═══╗

Ever since the Bloody Halloween, Ran has been over obssess with someone he barely knew. After all how can he not get attracted to the boy with a blonde shitty hair but have a cute and pretty face, that is like an angel fallen from the sky.

Rindou on the other hand has been wierded out of his brother's action. Always buying gifts then sending it to someone, and sometimes taking pictures of someone he don't know who.

It is creeping him out and just want to punch his brother and yell at him to knock it out, but he can't, for he knew that once his brother is like this no one can stop him.

There even was once a time when he got obssess with some black hair and blue eyed boy he just saw, he hurt Rindou who was just trying to stop him. And Rindou does not want to experience it again, the knife even left a scar on Rindou's stomach after getting a scratch from Ran who is out of his mind wanting to stab his brother.

Ran have been visiting Takemichi every other day to not get suspicious, the latter just welcome him with a big pretty smile thinking that the older just want to make friends with him, and also being the oblivious one.

Takemichi liked the company although, he does not know why Ran keeps on spoiling him to the core. Buying him new clothes and throwing out those shitty close he once own, giving him gifts, showing affections to him.

Yet Takemichi still like it, all those attention to him, getting spoiled and recieving gifts from someone. Since his parents abandoned him to his grandma who immediately pass away, ever since then all he wants is affection from someone who really loves him.

"Thank you for the gift again Ran-kun, but still you should have told me what you want, I can buy them for you." Takemichi said pouting at Ran who just chuckled at his cuteness.

Ran take Takemichi's hands and kissed its back giving shiver of sweetness and butterfly to the blonde who blush redly. "I just want one thing Takemichi, and I will tell you all about it after our date this February 14."

"Alright, you promise you will tell me!" Takemichi cheered before giving Ran a kiss on the cheeks and saying good night to the Yandere who blushed as his eyes formed into a heart.

Getting inside his appartment, Takemichi's whole body gave out. Too much handsomeness, too mucj sweetness and too much butterflies are the reason why his feet can't keep standing.

This feeling is all new to him, such kindness and loveness is what he always recieve from the handsome man Haitani Ran. He can't keep all this feeling bottled up inside or he will explode anytime soon.

Hurriedly, Takemichi ran to his room and quickly take out his phone and immediately dialed Chifuyu's number.

❝Yes partner?❞

❛Chifuyu! Ang gwapo niya at ang sweet! My heart can't stop beating!❜
[Chifuyu! His just so handsome and sweet!]

❝Partner, mamatay ka pag humito yung pagtibok ng puso mo at tsaka kumalma ka nga.❞
[Partner, you will die if your heart stop beating, and calm down will you?]