CH-12 Strike Back

———————————————————————————————

Jiro's POV
We were taking on the league. None of us had licences to actually fight villains which confused me but Mr Aizawa insisted that everything would be okay. I wanted to talk to Izuku before any of this happens but he was avoiding me, hurting me hurt him deeply and now he couldn't face me. After we got into our hero costumes a bunch of trucks arrived and I entered one with Mina, Yaoyorozu, Kaminari and Todoroki. We stayed in silence the whole way there. The league weren't people you could just take down so we had to remain focused or else we could die, I still had to keep my promise to Izuku to become a hero not matter how far he has fallen.

After a few hours we arrived at where I assumed the league would be so we could ambush them. Our teachers led us around a cabin until we completely surrounded it and the the place blew up. I stared in shock as this wasn't how heroes worked but I quickly realised that it was Izuku who blew it up as I noticed him aiming his bow at the cabin. For a few seconds there was no response from the inside and all of us thought that the league had just died but a wave of blue flames erupted out of the cabin disintegrating it from all directions but luckily we had cover so we wouldn't get hit. Once the flames stopped we all looked up to find the entire league there completely unaffected by the explosion.
"You damn heroes... I'll burn you all alive!" Dabi shouted as he blasted more focused flames at specific people but he was aiming away from me and my group so we all jumped up and engaged the league.

Dabi, Muscular, Mr Compress, Magne, Twice and Shigaraki. They were all standing there ready to kill us all. It was six against twenty four yet it seemed like they had the advantage, they were so much stronger than us students so the only ones who could compare to them would be Mr Aizawa, Midnight, Cementoss and Ectoplasm. Izuku and Stain went straight after All for One who appeared right after the explosion using his weird black sludge teleportation quirk. The fight began with us trying to overwhelm the league focusing specific people on specific league members for the best quirk use. I was to fight Mr Compress since we had to keep our distance from him and I could use long ranged attacks, with a single touch he could stop us faster than Shigaraki but he wouldn't kill us instantly as we would just be compressed into marbles like Bakugo was back at the training camp.

Our fights raged on for about half an hour with neither side being able to take out the other but thanks to our overwhelming numbers we were able to take out the league. Our teachers cuffed them up with special quirk cancelling cuffs so they couldn't escape placing them into the trucks we arrived in getting them away so we could focus our attacks on All for One. I watched the battle as I waited for our teachers to come back and Stain hadn't been able to get All for Ones blood yet, he was keeping them at a long range so they couldn't cut him but they were too fast for him to land a decisive hit. Both sides were getting tired and took a moment to see what the other side would do whilst looking for an opening. Suddenly Stain ran in faster than I could process trying to get a sample of his blood to paralyse him since that was our entire plan but right as his sword was about to cut All for One a bunch of weird tendrils shot out of his hand and pierced through Stains chest.