Intro to Forbes Affair

What happens when the mikaelsons return to town and find out secrets there youngest brother has been helping to hide for 17 years.

Will an old flame rekindle or will it burn out once again?

Charlotte Forbes has been keeping a secret from the oldest and most dangerous family for what seems like forever, what will she do when they find out what she's been hiding all this time.

I guess always and forever isn't as powerful a vow as they once thought.

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

Welcome to the new and improved version of Forbes Affair. As I was editing this book the first time I realized the major plot holes and things that didn't add up and at one point Fin was alive and then he wasn't in a couple chapters later and Davina knew about the kids but then she didn't later on in the book. I have no idea why I didn't read the book properly as soon as I posted chapters to make sure it all added up. I have no idea why so many people liked this book but I am really grateful for all the support it's getting, I personally couldn't read it without cringing myself out but that's what editing is for and I can actually read this book without cringing now so that's an improvement. But anyway hopefully this book has no more plot hole and flows freely.

-Meg <3