Your a cheater

Hope POV

School is amazing and everything I thought it would be. Although I'm almost positive that Miss Forbes kids hate me. I have no idea why but I have every intention to find out. "Hey Hope, whatcha thinking about?" Baylee asked me as she walked over to me happily. "Oh, just that I'm pretty sure miss Forbes kids hate me" I told her with a sigh.

"Why would you think that" she questioned furrowing her eyebrows at me. "Watch" I told her as Lizzie was about to walk past. To no surprise Lizzie looked at Hope with a nasty stare. "Oh yeah, that's weird. What's her problem with you?" Baylee asked me. "I have no idea but I'm going to find out" I told her with certainty. "I mean I could ask Henrik for you if you want" she suggested blushing a faint red.

"Yeah that'd be great and while your at it why don't you ask him out you know because cause whenever his name is mentioned your skin tone changes to a more pinkish one" I teased her before starting to walk away. "I'll get you back for that one Hope Marshall" she called after me. I laughed to myself as I continued to my class.

This class was by far the most uncomfortable as it was with all 3 of Miss Forbes daughters and I could clearly tell the dislike they had towards me. Some more than others. I'm pretty sure Josie had no problem with me but since her brothers and sisters had she had to as well. Class was going great until my teacher uttered my least favourite word 'partners' I had to pair up with someone for an assignment. I didn't speak to anyone in my class and nobody had made an effort to try and speak to me either and the worst part was the even amount of students in my class which meant there was no chance of me working alone.

Josie POV

I loved working in pairs. I thought it was more fun than working alone. I looked around to see who I could work with when I saw Hope sitting on her own looking nervous at the predicament she had been put in. Our mom had told us that we should try and talk to her. She was Lily and Alec's sister after all wether she knew it or not. I was having a mental battle on whether to approach her or not but eventually decided to.

"Hey, you're Hope right?" I asked politely even though I knew exactly who she was. "Yeah, your Josie right?" She returned. I smiled and nodded. "So uh, do you want to be my partner, we could get to know each other better" I suggested. She looked a little taken aback which put me on edge thinking she was going to decline.

"I'd love to, I don't know anyone else in here so it would probably be good to make some friends" she smiled. I breathed out in relief and sat next to her. I could feel my sisters eyes burning into the back of my head practically daring me to turn around and explain to them why I was sitting with Hope. "You know I don't think your siblings like me very much" she said with an awkward laugh.

"Oh, it's not you they don't like. It's just the whole issue with my mom and your mom and dad" I told her reassuringly. I stared to grow confused when she stared at me a while. "What thing" she asked. My brain went into overdrive quickly realizing she and no idea that her dad had cheated on my mom with hers. "Oh, I, uh" I rushed out. "Josie, what is it. You can tell me. I have a right to know it's to do with my parents" she said slightly worried.

I took a deep breath before nodding and agreeing to tell her what I was so freaked out about. "My mom and your dad were going to get married" I told her. Her eyes widened. "They were, what happened" I could see the questions swimming in her eyes. God her eyes are so pretty. Wait what no. Not pretty eyes and not the time Josie compose yourself I told myself.

"Klaus cheated on my mom, she literally found him in the sheets with someone" Josie coughed awkwardly, knowing full well that is was Hayley who was in bed with Klaus. Hopes eyes widened even more putting the pieces together. "Oh my god, the woman was my mom wasn't it. My mom and dad cheated on Charlotte and I'm the result of it" Hope said dodging my eyes.

"No wonder your siblings hate me. Why doesn't Charlotte hate me? Why don't you hate me?" She questioned finally meeting my eyes. "It wasn't your fault. Why would we hate you?" I asked her but go no response.

Hope POV

The bell signaling the end off lesson went off saving me from more awkward conversation with Josie. I avoided as many people as possible all day before heading home to confront my family about what I had found out. My mom picked me up from school and I ignored her the whole way home before sitting in the living room and ignoring everyone else who spoke to me. All of my family came and sat in the living room around me.

"Why are you ignoring us Hope?" My mom asked. "Yeah I mean I would really like to know because I'm pretty sure I didn't do anything" Kol said with a slight laugh. "I know" I stated. Everyone looked at each other confused. "Know what Hope?" My dad questioned. "About Charlotte" I told them watching my dad stiffen up and all there eyes widen. "You cheated on Charlotte with mom and I'm the product of it" I told them mainly looking at my dad.

"I mean I wondered why all of her kids hated me, but now I get it. They have a right to. You cheated on their mom and had me" I shouted. "I'm surprised she even let me go to her school. You know at first I wondered why you were all so bothered about coming back here but now I know it's because your a cheater" I fumed pointing at my dad. "And the rest of you. Your all just liars" I scoffed before leaving the room with tears running down my face.

—————————————————————————————————————————-

Uh oh. So Hope knows about there past with Charlotte and why the Forbes-Mikaelson-Saltzman kids hate her.

And quite a few people want Lucifer as the love interest so he probably will be but I have no idea how to bring him in or how to include him. I have also never watched the 'Lucifer' series so I'm going to need some help about what to right about him and what supernatural he is and what he can do etc.

This is another short chapter but I quite like the way it turned out so here we go. I would also like to here what your think about this story and thank you for all the votes and 11k reads I still can't believe it. I was just writing this book out of boredom and wasn't even going to publish it so thank you for all he love on this story <3