You and her? Her and you?

Third person POV

Third person POV

Charlotte was walking alone away from the grill and Klaus saw this as his chance to finally talk to her alone and took it. "Charlotte" he called out knowing full well the girl had heard him due to her enhanced hearing. She ignored him and kept walking so he huffed and sped in front of her. "Klaus what a surprise. It was lovely seeing you but I need to go" she told the hybrid attempting to go around him but he just followed her like a puppy on a leash.

"So this has nothing to do with the fact that your avoiding me and have been since I returned" he questioned. "Well when your fiancé sleeps with and gets another woman pregnant who was supposed to be your friend I'd say that I have full right to avoid you" Charlotte told him.

"Okay that's fair, but I still think you should talk to me you know get to know me" he tried. "Oh trust me Klaus I know you, I know exactly who you are. But I know your brother even better" she winked at him and vamp sped away. Klaus stood there dumbfounded. Was Charlotte sleeping with one of his brothers. Was one of his brothers sleeping with the woman he loved. Someone was going to end up with a dagger in there heart.

Klaus vamp sped back to the mansion and glared at every one of his brothers as he passed them causing them all to share confused looks and follow him to the main room in there house to find him at their liquor supply. Rebekah and Freya stood there amused at there brothers antics and wanted to know what was making him have a hissy fit.

"Alright Nik, you've made the fact your in a tantrum pretty clear mind sharing with the rest of us" Kol said pissing his brother off further and receiving a nasty glare in response. Klaus paced as he began to talk while taking breaks to sip on his bourbon. "Oh you know the usual. Talking to Charlotte. Getting rejected by Charlotte because of my past mistakes, which shall not be mentioned. Oh and there was one more thing that's not on the usual list, Her sleeping with one of you lot" he fumed pointing an accusing finger at his 3 brothers.

Elijah, Finn and Freya all opened there eyes wider in surprise and slight amusement while the youngest siblings shared a look and burst out laughing the sister recently being informed of everything she missed in Charlottes life even including the time when she was sleeping with her youngest brother.

"What, spit it out" Klaus angrily demanded. Kol put his hands up in mock surrender. "Okay, I admit. It was me" he said cockily enjoying antagonizing his brother. Klaus vamp sped towards his brother and Kol quickly sped away. They we're chasing each other until Elijah finally put a stop to it.

"Children please. Niklaus, I suggest you listen to what he has to say" Elijah stated tiredly. "Fine speak now" the older of the two stated. "Well it was during the 17 years you were all absent and we were sleeping together, but don't worry Nik it's all over now but I mean no wonder your in a constant state of rejection she probably doesn't want to downgrade back to you again" Kol said sending his brother a smile, getting comfortable in their chair.

"That's why the kids know you as uncle kol" Finn stated. "How long have you known about Charlottes kids and the fact that she never left mystic falls and that she had a school" Elijah questioned also now interested in the topic. "Kol" Klaus said threatening him. "A while" he replied simply. "And how long is a while" the oldest brother asked the youngest suspiciously.

"I'm not sure but I mean I was uh there for the birth and the adoption and the second birth and the school opening" kol explained. "What" Klaus yelled. "You've know this whole time you've known for 17 years and didn't think to tell anyone what are you hiding kol " he fumed. "Why do you two not seem surprised?" Klaus asked glaring at his sisters. "Scrap that what the hell are the three of you hiding?" The hybrid asked suspiciously.

—————————————————————————————————————————-

Klaus is getting closer to revealing the secret. What's going to happen? I'm going to do a bit more of Hope at school in the next chapter then Klaus is going to start piecing it together so in two episodes he's going to find out.

I'm really excited about Klaus finally finding out and I just want it to happen now so I'm not going to drag it on much longer. Sorry about the short chapters but I'm writing a lot because I'm trying to update both of my books but I quite like this chapter.

And idk why but I really wanted Charlotte to have a fling with Kol so here it is <3