1 baby or maybe 3

Klaus POV

My whole body froze. The words the came out of Hopes mouth sent a shock to my system. She wasn't supposed to know about that not at least until I told her anyway. I turned to look at my siblings and Hayley seeing they were all wearing matching expressions. "Well things in this quaint town just got a lot more interesting" Kol chuckled. "Shut your mouth Kol" I warned.

I paced around the room thinking of what I was going to say to Hope or better yet where she found out what happened. The only place my mind could lead back to was the Salvatore school. With Charlotte and her kids. "I'm going to find Charlotte" I spoke before heading towards the door. "Nik, I don't think that's a good idea" Rebekah reasoned.

"Niklaus our sister is right think about this before you go and make a bad situation a terrible one" Elijah tried. "No Elijah. I need to know why people are telling my daughter stories that do not need to be repeated" I fumed before storming out. My anger and rage leading me blindly to one place and to one person.

I reached the school and marched through the corridors finding my way to the office I had been in once before preparing myself for the confrontation I had rehearsed over and over in my head. I was about to push open the door and make my entrance when I heard something from the other side of the door that made my feet stop and my whole body freeze.

Josie POV

As soon as class ended I knew I had made a huge mistake. Hope didn't know. Nobody told her. There was no way she was going to keep this to herself which meant I had to fix it and fast. I text everyone in my family to meet in my moms office. The anticipation was killing me as I paced around the room waiting for everyone to get there.

My mom was the last person through the door and as soon as I heard the click of the lock I blurted out a sentence of words which I'm pretty sure didn't make sense. "Hope-klaus-cheating-she-knows-what-happened-i-accidentally-told-her-and-now-we-may-have-a-huge-problem-because-she-didn't-know-and-i-thought-she-did" I rambled taking a deep breath afterwards.

Everyone stood there looking extremely confused and taken aback. "Woah, Jo breath and start again" Lily laughed. I'm sure she won't be laughing when she hears what I have to say I thought to myself.

"So, I partnered up with Hope in my lesson and she asked why none of you guys really like her and didn't think much of it so I said oh you know because of that thing with our parents" I started. "And that's a problem because?" Alec questioned. "Because she didn't know" I stated watching everyone's faces fall in realization.

"She didn't know about how mom and Klaus were supposed to be married or why it ended. She didn't know that Klaus cheated so that's why they broke up. She also didn't know that you found Klaus and Hayley together and the night all of that happened Hope was conceived. I mean I didn't tell her she was the result of a one night stand cheating scheme but she kinda put two and two together" I explained mainly looking at my mom.

"Look it's okay it shouldn't be a problem, nobody needs to worry. Klaus and Hayley should of told Hope and it's not your fault Josie if you told Hope thinking she knew. You didn't purposely do it out of spite" my mom reassured me.

"Yeah I know but I don't want anything to lead back to Lily and Alec because of there whole Mikaelson blood thing they are his kids I mean we don't want him to know that right?" I questioned. "He has a right to know and I'll tell him eventually but that's not up to me if they want to get to know their father or not" my mom explained.

"I don't know Klaus seems like a good father to Hope and all but he's not really my father I don't know the guy" Alec explained. "I agree but if he's like uncle Kol he can't be half bad I guess" Lily stated sounding unsure. I was about to speak again when the door burst open breaking the lock and we all spun around wide eyed.

Klaus POV

"Their whole Mikaelson blood thing, they are his kids" my body froze and my emotions were on overdrive.

Anger. I have more kids that were kept from me I never got to see them grow up. There first steps, first words, I missed it all.

Fear. What if they decided they never wanted to get to know me. How was Hope and the rest of my family going to react.

Betrayal. Why did Charlotte never tell me I had more kids, kids with her.

Regret. I had cheated. and left the woman I loved and still love alone carrying my children I saw the problems Hayley had and she was only pregnant with one child Charlotte was pregnant with two.

Wonder. Did my kids ever ask for me when they were growing up. What would my life have been like if I was there for the two children I never knew. Were there ever stories told about me. Did my own children fear and despise me from what they had been told and what they had read.

Then I thought back to Kol my brother all his sneaking away, him being there for Charlottes birth, it was the only thing that I could properly process, my brother had known and had been keeping part of my family a secret for 17 years.

Realizing this all my rational thought disappeared and anger took over so I burst into Charlottes office nearly breaking the door off it hinges. Everyone turned towards me with wide eyes and open jaws. "Klaus" Charlotte breathed out. I ignored her and looked at Alec and Lillian. I could see the resemblance. How did I not realize sooner. I could feel the pull towards them my werewolf wanting to protect them. I teared my gaze away from my children and looked at Charlotte. "Looks like were not all as honest as we make ourselves out to be" I spoke bitterly.

—————————————————————————————————————————-

Sorry for the really slow update. I'm not sure if I want to continue this book or if any one is interested in still reading it lmk if you want me to continue adding more parts and I'll try my best to keep writing new parts and updating sooner.

Ahhh this has been a long awaited part and I have had this part planned out since the start of the book. I knew how I wanted him to find out and I really like this part . Sorry for the slight cliffhanger at the end.

So the truth is out and Klaus knows about his other kids. I hope you like this park lmk what you think about it.

I also need love interest ideas. So if you have any ideas about who you want it to be or how you want to meet them if it's not Klaus then I'm open to all ideas.