P2: He WHAT?!

Previously...

Tommy opened/broke down the exit and starts running away from Las Nevadas without noticing Purpled saw him.

Tommy hopped on a boat that was left there and rowed off, same by Purpled but he crafted his boat and followed him.

Purpled, followed Tommy secretly and quietly to not alert him. And found out he went back to his exile island.

He saw Tommy gathering wood, and more resources to fix the place and craft tools and armor.

The portal there was broken and no one could go through it.

Purpled, turned around and rowed away from the island back to Las Nevadas.

As he came back, he broke the boat, hid it is his inventory, and ran inside the building where you and the others were.

Purpled: Quackity! Anyone!

Quackity saw him and walked up to him. Charlie was upstairs with you and Foolish.

Quackity: What now, k*ller? And why are you he-

Purpled: Quackity, believe me or not but Tommy left the place! I saw him!

Quackity: He WHAT?! Why would he-

Purpled: He sailed back to his f*cking exile island and saw him gathering resources.

Quackity: There is no why, and why would I f*cking believe you, you must be here to try to trick and k*ll me.

Purpled: I'm telling you he did left!

Quackity: I don't care, about you're tricks but all know Tomas wouldn't do that! If I we''re him I would f*cking stay here to be safe!

Purpled: Fine, but if i'm right you owe me you're canon life!

Quackity: Fine! but If you're wrong you owe me yours you Purple prick.

Purpled: Deal.

Quackity: Deal, motherF*cker.

Purpled put out his hand, Quackity did the same and shaked.

____________________________________________________________________________

Purpled let go of his hand and leaves.

Quackity on the other hand looks worried and might lose his second life from him.

You were standing behind him...

Y/IGN: Quackity?

Quackity: *looks back* Y/n, Mamacita. Is something wrong are you feeling well?

Y/IGN: I am but heard about you losing a life...what does that mean?

Quackity: Oh Mamacita...*he walked over to you and holds her at the waist* Tommy, he ran off away here and went back to exile, but losing my life?

Y/IGN: I heard that too...now what about the life?

Quackity: Here in the smp, we only have 3 canon lives left due from our lores and wars. I, only have 2 canon lives left and bet one it to Purpled- I lost my 3rd one to Techno.

Y/IGN: What! Why?

Quackity: The third one is when me and Techno fought he is the one that gave me this scare and to Purpled I bet on my 2nd life about Tommy-

You stopped Quackity and kissed him.

He doesn't mind it and kisses you back, roughly. He pushes you to a wall (or anything), he holds both of you're wrists and rises them up.

???: What the f*ck- .-.

Quackity stops and saw Fundy staring- he let's go you wrists and you put them down.

 Quackity: F*cking hell, uhh sorry Fundy-

Fundy: Get a room, lovebirds my eyes. My poor poor eyes...

Y/IGN: Whoops, sorry Foxy.

Quackity: Foxy?

Y/IGN: Yea, my new nickname for him.

Fundy: Mhmm...And I love it!

Y/IGN: hehe...anyways uhh w-what are you doing here?

Fundy: Just walking around and saw you two f*cking making out-

Both (Quackity and you): ehehehe- .-.

Fundy: Yea....I heard about Tommy too.

Quackity: From who?

Fundy: From Punz.

Quackity: Do you think he is really at exile?

Fundy: I don't know but, I can go there and see for my self.

Quackity: That's absolutely alright with me. But make sure Punz doesn't see you.

Fundy: alright, i'm gonna go there now.

Quackity: Ok, bye. You know what to do.

Fundy: Mhmm and don't f*cking make-out in public :))

Quackity: GO!

Fundy: Alright, alright :((

Fundy lefts...

Y/IGN: He is right..owo

Quackity: Yea, I guess he is...

Y/IGN: Guess? look at you're tie it's off xD

Quackity: F*cking hell- really?

Y/IGN: Mhmm, here, Let me.

Quackity: O-oh.

You walked up in front of him and fixed his tie. But he removed it.

Y/IGN: What gives?

Quackity: I got a better idea.

Y/IGN: ok what?

Quackity: Put you're hands out.

Y/IGN: Uhh sure?

You held you're hands out and Quackity ties his tie on you're wrists.

Y/IGN: Hell nah, baby.

Quackity: Come one now, Sugar~ You started it and i'll end it~

Y/IGN: oh god- (pov: send prayers .-.)

Quackity smirked mischievously and carries you on his shoulder.

Without noticing, Foolish was watching them.

Foolish: Oh lord, All mighty DreamXD please bless my eyes with Holy Water, and grant my wish to have Ranboo's memory-