Insane Plan...

Previously....

Niki and George went off Las Nevadas..and leaves you with Fundy.

Y/n: So what do you want to talk about?

Fundy: It was about our fight with Revivebur...

Y/n: What about it?

Fundy: Well...from the way you act...protect someone and more it's like-

Someone interrupted...

Quackity: Hey Fundy, Mamacita.

Fundy: Hey Dad- I uhhh...

Quackity: Heh?! WHAT?!

Y/n: .-.

Fundy: Sorry uhhhh Mom- I mean Y/n. eheheh....

Y/n: Wha- Me? Mom? Since when?

Fundy: *blushes* that what i've been telling you! It's like you're a Mother-Figure to me....and Quackity as my new Father Figure....

Y/n: *coughs and blushes a lots* heh?!

Quackity: *covers mouth and blushes a lots* Fundy...wtf?

Fundy: What? It is true, you guys are like a new parent figures to me....really...

Y/n: .-. are you sure?

Fundy: Yea....

Y/n: Well....I love you too, Son *winks at both* HAHAHAHA!

Fundy: Eh?! You're actually taking it?!

Quackity: Mamacita- you for real?

Y/n: Mhmm..HAHAHA Happy "Son"?

Quackity: *faints*

Y/n: What the F*ck?!

Fundy: Love you too Mom and Dad...-

A few weeks past and the news spread about Fundy's new parent figures but the news reached the Prison aswell.

Sam heard about it and head to Revivebur to tell him...but...Revivebur didn't take it very calm and nice...

Revivebur: WHAT THE F*CK??!!! This can't be real! Those Motherf*ckers! First Tommy and now Fundy!

Sam: Calm down, I have to get going....

Sam leaves Revivebur with his Anger Issues...

Revivebur stood up looking at the ceiling...

Revivebur: I swear to you all! I"M BREAKIN' OUT OF HERE!!! It's just a matter of time~

I'll KILL ALL OF YOU!! UNTIL YOU'RE ALL GHOSTS!!! AS THE SUN MAY SET AND THE MOON WILL RISE! I WON'T STOP UNTIL I KILL EVERYONE EACH OF YOU!!!! Including you...Y/IGN.

=========================================================================

At Prison...with Warden Sam.

Sam's pov:

Wil- I mean Revivebur got even crazier... I have to make a big announcement so everyone could be alerted just in case he broke out k*lling everyone....But I can't leave him unattended too...I gotta ask Ant or Bad about this.

Sam contacted BadBoyHalo and informed him about Revivebur's insanity and he need to leave the Prison to make an announcement for everyone.

But BadBoyHalo, responded that he is "BUSY" with a lot of stuff on the server.

Sam, replied back. And decided to contact Ant, It took Ant a few seconds to reply back, and he said he can take care of the Prison while Sam is out. Ant joined the vc and his character heads to the front.

Ant went to the front of the Prison (A.K.A: He met Sam at the front desk of the Prison).

Ant: What announcement are you gonna make?

Sam: An announcement about Revivebur's insanity. Don't let him out, give him any stuff that can make him escape, or anything. But give him a book and quill and food if he needs some, Alright?

Ant: Alright.

Sam: Ok. *Head to the portal and walks in it*

The portal teleported him out of prison and Ant closed it.

Antfrost's pov:

How insane is Revivebur now? I should check. *Grabs a book and quill,  some food and accessed all the trials, doors and some other stuff* His cell should be here-

Ant: Revivebur? Are you alright in there?

Revivebur: *turns around* What do you want, you f*cking cat?!

Ant: Do you need any food or a new book?

Revivebur: What do you think of me? Some poor weakling that hasn't eaten for a f*cking month?

Ant: Geez, relax. imma drop it in there, you better pick it up before it despawns.

Revivebur: Ugghhh! Fine, give it. Stupid F*cking alley cat.

Ant: relax *drops both* There I got to head back. Enjoy the book and food.

Revivebur: Yea, yea.

Ant leaves Revivebur's cell to head back the front desk.

Revivebur's pov:

Finally he left. These f*cking guards are so annoying for f*cks sake!

*opens the last book and quill'*

I hope this f*cking plan works or i'll f*cking k*ll myself-

Ughhh...First tommy then my F*cking son...If Sally we're just a real person this wouldn't happen she would've not liked this. All of this!

I swear, I'll nuke this place to the ground! Tubbo that f*cking sh*t ass goat has some nukes but doesn't use them! What a waste!

The "Blade" with his witherskulls and soul sand are useful too~ For this...This will be so perfect no one could even predict it.