He WHAT?!

A/n: This is P2 of HE CAME BACK FOR TOMMY?!, and also shout-out to: ExTdy_IsFound. Thank you for enjoying- I saw you're comments and replied to them, have a good day/night!

________________________________________________________________________________

Previously....

Charlie slid the letter across the table to Quackity and Quackity places down his drink.

Quackity opens the letter...

Quackity: Dear B*tch, I Revivebur Soot lies here to take TommyInnit away from Las Nevadas and stop visiting. If you don't follow I have no choice to blow Las Nevadas up and k*ll you're precious girlfriend. WHAT!!!! He is f*cking insane!

Charlie: I know, you or we need to end this.

Not by Quackity, Chalie or not by both of them not noticing Tommy has been listening for the past minute, hiding behind the couch (behind Charlie)

Tommy's pov:...If I haven't cried and ran up to Y/n and didn't listen to Wilbur... all of this shouldn't happen...I f*cking messed up! I have to get out of here!

______________________________________________________________________________

You woke up from you're rest and saw Foolish afk across you. Then his character suddenly moved and joined vc.

Foolish: Hi, i'm FoolishG_

Y/IGN: You mean the guy the build the Egyptian builds?!

Foolish: How did you know about that? but truly a big yes.

Y/IGN: Ponk dm'd me through discord about the other countries and places of the smp.

Foolish: Ponk? What him to you?

Y/IGN: A friend I met at Hypixel-

Foolish: Ohh- How are you feeling by the way?

Y/IGN: Good, head just hurts and bit?

Foolish: Rate it. Over a 1-10 ish-

Y/IGN: Like a 4?? or 5?

Foolish: Ahh ok, do you need anything?

Y?IGN: NO-

Someone joined the vc...

???: Hi!

??? (2): Hello.

Foolish: Hi Niki, hey George.

Y/IGN: Who are they?

Foolish: That's NIKI NIHACHU and the other one is GEORGENOTFOUND. You'll meet them soon.

Y/IGN: oh, Hi guys.

George: You're the new member Dweam announced right?

Niki: George, she is. Nice to meet you Y/IGN. or do you have another name we can call you?

Y/IGN: Call me Y/n instead. and DWEAM?

Niki: That's George's Boyfriend-

George: NIKI!-

Y/IGN: SSHHHIIIPPP! DNF ALL THE WAY :))

George: How'd you know what that name?

Y?IGN: I'm one with the shipper cult. ofc I know that Gogy :))

George: .-.

Niki: hehehe

Foolish: HAHAHAHA

Meanwhile with Tommy...

Tommy's pov: There should be a f*cking exit here somewhere- Over there! Let's go...I just need to get out of here. and never show up to Wil or anyone...especially Y/n and George-

Tommy opened/broke down the exit and starts running away from Las Nevadas without noticing Purpled saw him.

Tommy hopped on a boat that was left there and rowed off, same by Purpled but he crafted his boat and followed him.

Purpled, followed Tommy secretly and quietly to not alert him. And found out he went back to his exile island.

He saw Tommy gathering wood, and more resources to fix the place and craft tools and armor. 

The portal there was broken and no one could go through it.

Purpled, turned around and rowed away from the island back to Las Nevadas.

As he came back, he broke the boat, hid it is his inventory, and ran inside the building where you and the others were.

Purpled: Quackity! Anyone!

Quackity saw him and walked up to him. Charlie was upstairs with you and Foolish.

Quackity: What now, k*ller? And why are you he-

Purpled: Quackity, believe me or not but Tommy left the place! I saw him!

Quackity: He WHAT?! Why would he-

Purpled: He sailed back to his f*cking exile island and saw him gathering resources.

Quackity: There is no why, and why would I f*cking believe you, you must be here to try to trick and k*ll me.

Purpled: I'm telling you he did left!

Quackity: I don't care, about you're tricks but all  know Tomas wouldn't do that! If I we''re him I would f*cking stay here to be safe!

Purpled: Fine, but if i'm right you owe me you're canon life!

Quackity: Fine! but If you're wrong you owe me yours you Purple prick.

Purpled: Deal.

Quackity: Deal, motherF*cker.

Purpled put out his hand, Quackity did the same and shaked.