𝓡𝓾𝓵𝓮𝓼 & 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓼

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Rules will be simple and are expected to be followed.

Please tag me in your oc book OR you can fill out a form in this comment section below and make sure to include some important details (name, age, specie, personality, etc.).

All characters in this book can be used for 18+ scenarios. Smut IS optional so tell me beforehand if you're uncomfortable with doing it, I'll gladly arrange it for you. 🔞 conversations will be held on DMs (preferrably Discord bc Wattpad messages is messing with me atm so please ask me for my Discord ID for you to add me up.)

Please don't control my OC or force them into liking your oc right away. I'm somewhat of a slow burner myself, meaning I would like to take some time in developing some bonds with your oc before putting them into the real deal of being together.

Swearing is alright with me because I swear a lot ;D

I only accept or reply to people who makes at least 7-10 sentences per reply. If not, we won't continue on any further.

I'm kinda busy nowadays cause I have school, work, and field placement so please be patient with my replies. If you're not interested anymore, let me know right away.

I don't own any of the pictures.

If you don't respond to my messages within 4-5 days, I'll have to delete our rp thread. If you wish to continue it though that'll be okay too.

Please help me out when building the flow of the story and don't revolve the story to your oc alone. You can add some extra mini characters if you like, I don't mind that but I can't be the only one who will 'carry' the story myself. Please make my oc feel involved in the story, all of their information are here where you can take points from.

Last but not least, have fun! ❀