Chapter 63 - No PDA

Natsu's POV

After a long but beautiful drive around the island, we reached my holiday mansion. Lucy looked up at the mansion in amazement. "Wow, this place looks amazing" she said and then turned around to look at the beach in front of it. "And with an amazing view" she added with stars in her eyes.

"This may be yours too someday" I mumbled to myself, imagining Lucy as my wife, and then she turned to look at me. "Huh? What was that Natsu?" she asked. Oops, she wasn't meant to hear that. "I said 'how about we go for a swim later'" I replied with a nervous chuckled. "Oh, that's a great idea!" she said excitedly. "Nice save" Gray chuckled as he passed me with our luggage. I lightly glared at his back. He wasn't meant to hear that either. Stupid Ice Princess.

I jogged over to Lucy with a big smile and grasped her hand in mine. "Let me show you around the mansion before we go for a swim" I suggested while I pulled her inside. She let me pull her along and smiled. "So same rooms as usual" Erza commented as she walked inside with her massive trailer of luggage. I'm surprised she could fit all that through the door.

"Does everyone in Fairy Tail have their own room here?" Lucy asked. "Yes and you'll get your own too, but you won't need one because you'll be staying in mine" I said. I won't be satisfied with this week-long holiday if I don't get to cuddle Lucy all night and wake up with her by my side. "I'd like that" Lucy replied and I mentally cheered. Laxus huffed as he walked past us while bringing in his and Lucy's luggage. He was obviously showing his discontent with Lucy sharing a room with me in no words. I guess he's still mad at me for taking Lucy's virginity but I'm sure he'll get over it eventually. Ignoring Laxus' huff, I pulled Lucy to show her around the house.

After showing Lucy around the house, I lead her to my room or should I say OUR room. She looked around the room impressed. My room had off-white walls and vanished wooden flooring. A king-sized bed with red sheets and a charcoal black plush head rest, and a white wooden door to the private ensuite sat on the left wall. On the right side of the room was a mini lounge room with black couches, coffee table and my favourite, a fully stocked mini fridge. Last touch to my room was a large balcony on the far wall with the best view of the beach.

When Lucy spotted the balcony, she immediately ran to it. She pushed the two glass doors open and a strong wind of cool sea breeze filled the room. Her hair and dress fluttered behind her in the wind. A beautiful picture to keep in my memory. She walked out onto the balcony and leant against the white stoned railing. Her eyes stared out at the scenery.

I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. She leaned back into my arms and rested her head on my shoulder. As I kissed her head, our moment was interrupted by someone shouting "HEY!" below us. We both looked over the balcony to see Laxus in lightning patterned boardshorts, standing at the entrance of the mansion glaring up at us. "No PDA with my little sister!" he shouted but I made no move to remove my arms from Lucy's waist. "Oh shut up Laxus and grab the beach umbrellas before I tell Mira" Erza said as she walked out the entrance in a black bikini. Her hair was tied up in a ponytail with a black bow. Laxus grumbled but walked back inside to get the umbrellas. Erza looked up at us and gave us a smile before walking back inside. 'Thanks Erza' I thought and then lightly squeezed Lucy closer to my body.

"What do you say we do as much PDA in front of Laxus as possible? Mira and the others will be joining us before dinner" I suggested. I want to show Laxus that Lucy is all mine now. I may have run away from him as the overprotective big brother back at the Headquarters, but he's got to remember that I'm the King of Fairy Tail and Lucy is my Queen. Not officially yet but that day will come.

I heard and felt her cute giggle in my arms. "I'm in. Come on, we better hurry up and get dressed. That ocean is calling our names" she replied as she tried to leave my arms. As much as I wanted to pull her into my bed and cuddle with her all day, I let her slip out of my arms so we could have some fun together. Plus, I get to see my beautiful girlfriend in a bikini.

After getting changed into my flame patterned boardshorts, I waited for Lucy to come out of the bathroom who was changing into her bikini. When she finally came out, my eyes widened. She came out in a fiery red bikini and her hair was tied in pigtails with red hair ties. With my boardshorts, our swimsuits matched. "W-We're matching" I stuttered. My eyes travelled down her curves and a blush appeared on Lucy's cheeks. "This is what happens when Mira is in charge with picking my clothes" Lucy mumbled. I walked up to her, wrapped my arms around her waist and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. "Well I approved" I said and then suddenly we heard someone banging on the door. What now?!

"Oi Flame Brain, stop making out with Lucy and come down to the beach! I challenge you to a swimming contest, sandcastle contest, eating contest and suntan contest!" Gray shouted from the other side of the door. I stomped over to the door and slammed it open. "You're so on!" I shouted to Gray who was half-naked and wearing light blue with dark blue strip down each side. "You both finish sucking faces" Gray teased. "You're just jealous because you haven't kissed Juvia yet" I smirked. A bright red blush immediately appeared on his cheeks. "You promised to never mention it in front of anyone" he muttered. "Oh I'm sure Juvia would love a smooch from you" Lucy teased and then Gray's entire face turned red. "S-S-Shut up!" he stuttered while looking away. I came up with another contest which I'll one hundred percent win. Lucy screamed in surprise as I scooped her into my arms and then I ran down the hallway with her in my arms. "Race you to the beach!" I shouted behind me. "What? Hey! I won't lose!" Gray shouted back and I hear his footsteps running behind us. I laughed as I picked up speed. This contest is all mine.