Chapter 55 - A Night Of Passion 🍋

A/N Warning - this is my first lemon. Please let me know in the comments what you think. Skip to Chapter 56 if you feel uncomfortable.

Lucy's POV

Tonight was a really fun night. After we left the boys to their dates, Natsu took me to a nice Italian restaurant where the food was delicious. We talked and laughed over dinner before heading back to Natsu's place. Once we arrived at his penthouse suite, he opened the door for me like a gentleman except he bowed exaggeratedly. A playful smirk grew on his face as he looked up at me. I giggled at his antics. "Why thank you kind sir" I joked before walking in.

My eyes wandered around looking for Natsu furry blue cat but Happy was nowhere to be found. "Where's Happy?" I asked. "I had him stay over at Wendy's for the night so we could have some privacy" he replied. He closed the door and walked past me to his kitchen. "Would you like a drink?" he asked from behind the counter as he pulled out two glasses. I walked over to him and stood next to him. "I could take a glass. What do you have?" I asked. He rummaged through his cupboards until he found three bottles. "I have whisky, vodka and red wine" he replied. "I'll take a glass of red wine" I said and then he poured us both a glass.

"To a fun night" Natsu said, holding his glass up. "To a fun night" I repeated before we clink glasses. I was about to take a sip when I noticed Natsu staring at me. Why was he staring at me? His stare was making me slightly nervous. "What? Is there something on my face?" I asked with a small smile. He put down his glass without looking away from my eyes.

"Yes, it's called beauty" he replied making me blush. I was wearing a long strapped red dress with a slit up the right side while he was wearing a black suit with a dark salmon coloured tie, different from his usual suits. It was Natsu's idea for both of us to dress up so we could blend into the restaurant scene, but I believe that was just an excuse to get me dressed up for a date.

He put his hand on mine and lowered my drink onto the counter next to his before putting both his hands on my face. "I don't think I've told you tonight but you look beautiful" he complimented. He leaned in and, like an invisible force, I leaned in until our lips met halfway into a kiss. Almost immediately our kiss became passionate. He lightly bit my bottom lip asking for entry which I gladly let him. His tongue began to explore my mouth through the kiss.

I felt his hands travel down my neck, then over my shoulders until they rested on my waist. He pulled away from our kiss, but immediately leaned in to suck the side of my neck, underneath my jawline. I wrapped my arms lightly over his shoulders. A moan crawled out of my throat as pleasure surged from that one spot. I could feel him smirk at the sound of my moan. I combed my fingers through the hair on the back of his head, enjoying the touch of his lips on my neck.

One of his hands trailed up behind my back and tugged lightly at my dress strap. He pulled away from kissing my neck to look deep into my eyes. "Can I?" he asked, asking for permission. "Yes but you should know I'm a virgin" I answered and he smirked. "Good because I'm one too" he said before slamming his lips back onto mine in another passionate kiss.

Without releasing the kiss, he lifted my thighs up and I wrapped my legs around him. He held me by my ass as he carried me to his bedroom. When we reached his dark bedroom, he kicked the door shut. I felt him caress my ass roughly before he gently put me down and release the kiss. He hurriedly unbuttoned his suit jacket and threw it to the other side of the room. Next, he unbuttoned his shirt before throwing it to the other side of the room as well, giving me a good show of his rock-hard abs. My eyes couldn't look away. "Like what you see?" he smirked, knowing full well that I did, as he unbuckled his belt and slipped off his pants off. Leaving him in only his underwear.

I honestly nodded with a blush and then he stood in front of me. "Let me help" he smirked and then slowly pulled my straps over my shoulders. I let his hands pull down my dress until I was only in my lingerie. He took a step back and admired me. His eyes travelled up and down my body. "Like what you see?" I threw his earlier remark back at him. "Hell yes" he said before pulling me towards him by my waist and kissing me. I swear he's becoming addicted to kissing me.

Without breaking the kiss, he led us to the bed and once the bed hit the back of my legs, he laid me down onto my back. I felt his right hand travelled from my waist down to my hips and then to my thigh. He lifted my thigh up slightly and caressed it with his thumb in a circular motion.

He pulled away from my lips and began brushing his lips down my neck. Leaving a trail of kisses down my neck and then down my chest. When he reached my cleavage, I heard him growl and saw him glaring at my bra. His left hand slipped behind me, making my back arch, and then unclipped my bra. He threw it away where it joined his discarded clothes. I unconsciously covered my breasts with my arms, feeling self-conscious. "Don't do that, you're beautiful" he said with his deep husky voice as he pulled my arms away from my breasts and held them to my sides.

He stared at my exposed breasts for a moment before he leaned in and began sucking my right nipple. I moaned at the unfamiliar but pleasurable feeling. To add to my pleasure, he pinched my other nipple. I tugged his hair as I felt my womanhood become wet. As if he could sense my arousal, he stopped pinching my sensitive nipple and glided his hand down into my underwear. I could feel him smirk against my breast as his warm finger slowly rubbed up and down my folds making me moan. My moans became louder as I felt him slip one finger inside my womanhood and begin to pump in and out.

I felt pressure building up from my womanhood. "Natsu, I think I'm gonna-" I panted but he abruptly pulled out. The pressure immediately disappeared leaving me disappointed. He gave my nipple one last suck before releasing it with a wet pop. Noticing the disappointed expression on my face, he smirked. "I've got something better and bigger" he said and then swiftly proceeded to slip my underwear off before pulling down his own.

My eyes widened as I saw his large erect member pop out. "Is that even going to fit in me?" I asked, my eyes staring at his member the whole time. "It'll fit" he replied confidently as he walked over to his bedside draw and pulled out a condom. "I'm sure neither of us is ready for kids" he lightly joked as he slipped the condom over his member.

He returned to his spot between my legs and then lifted my legs over his shoulders before lining up his member at my entrance. He paused for a moment before looking up at me. "Are you ready? You can back out if you want to" he asked with genuine concern. His earlier cockiness disappeared into thin air. Honestly, I was nervous and I knew it was going to hurt, but deep down I was one hundred percent sure I wanted to do this with Natsu. Right in this moment, I couldn't think of doing this with anyone else but Natsu.

"Do it" I nodded, giving him permission. As soon as I said that, he gently pushed his member to its hilt inside my womanhood. Pain shot through my womanhood as I was being filled and tears began to fall from my eyes. He reached a hand to my cheek and wiped away each tear that fell. The whole time he patiently waited for me to adjust to his size. Once the pain was bearable, I said "you can move" as I reached both hands up to hold onto his shoulders.

With my approval, he began to pump his member in and out. I moaned and arched my back as the pain was quickly replaced with pleasure. "You're so tight Lucy" he moaned, gripping the sheets beside me. Without warning, his hips rocked faster. My mind became blank and my nails dug into his shoulders when he found my g-spot. The feeling of his member inside of me was like ecstasy. I could tell he was feeling the same way by the look of pure lust on his face.

Both of us were moaning each other's names. "Ahh hmn Natsu!" I moaned loudly. "Nngh Lucy ahh ahh!" he moaned even louder than mine. Soon the familiar feeling of pressure from earlier started to build up again. "Natsu, I'm gonna...!" I cried out. "Me too!" he grunted, speeding up his movements before stilling his entire member inside me with a loud groan. I screamed in pleasure, arching my back, as I orgasmed and felt his hot cum inside of me.

Once the high was gone, we were both panting. He pulled out his member and then threw his used condom into the bin. I tiredly pulled myself up to rest my head on one of the pillows. My legs felt like jelly and I had a feeling I was going to have some difficulty walking tomorrow morning. Natsu walked around the bed and then laid down beside me. He pulled the blankets over us and then pulled me into his arms. I noticed a cheeky smirk growing on his face. "What's with that smirk?" I asked. "You won't be able to walk tomorrow" he replied and I slapped his chest. He chuckled, "I love you Lucy" he said as he stared at me with love in his eyes. "I love you too Natsu" I replied and then we lent in for a quick kiss. We cuddled for a minute before we fell into a deep sleep.