03

The Vampire Diaries

The Vampire Diaries

S2 Ep5

Sasha was sitting on her bed when Elena knocked at her door.

"Come in", Sasha called out.

Elena walks into the room sitting down on the bed next to Sasha. The younger girl looks at her sister and notices an air of sadness. She knew that Elena had gone to check on Stefan last night, hopefully, nothing happened. "Hey, you ok?", Sasha asks.

"I have to tell you something, but you have to promise you won't tell anyone ok?", Elena says urgently as she grabs Sasha's hands.

Sasha starts feeling scared of the urgency in her sister's voice. "Of course Elena. What's going on?".

"Caroline is working for Katherine", Elena confesses.

"What?", Sasha exclaims shocked. But after the initial shock starts rolling out, Sasha replays the way Caroline had been acting in the past few days. Being mean about Stefan and Elena's relationship, trying to break them up. "Oh my god! Katherine wants you and Stefan to break up! Wait did you?".

Elena gives her a mischievous grin. "See, that's what I wanted to talk to you about. We fake broke up".

"Ok", Sasha says slowly, "What do you mean?".

"Katherine wants us broken up, so we faked a breakup. We're still together but in secret. You knowing about it makes it easier to sneak around.", Elena tells her.

Sasha smiled at her older sister. For so long she was looking for happiness and Sasha really did believe that Stefan was that happiness. She was happy they had found a way to stay together even with Katherine plotting against them. "I'm happy for you Elena. I won't tell anyone don't worry". 

Elena puts her arm around Sasha pulling her close to her. "What are you two doing?", Jeremy interrupts them leaning on the doorway. 

"Sisterly bonding", Sasha sticks out her tongue at him. 

Jeremy rolls his eyes and jumps on top of Sasha's bed. The girls start complaining and trying to get him off it. Jeremy just laughs nestling himself a the end of the bed. 

"Actually Jer, I need to tell you something", Elena said to her brother. "We think Tyler Lockwood might be a vampire.". Sasha cringed at the word. Ever since their discovery, Sasha had been trying to get ahold of Tyler but he seemed to be ignoring her. Her heart went out to him, he was about to be placed in the middle of a supernatural world he knew nothing about. It really was a curse.