08

The Vampire Diaries 

The Vampire Diaries 

S3 Ep15 

Sasha lies motionless in bed, watching the sun rise through the closed curtains in her room. It was pointless pretending that she had slept anything. Her mind plagued by the images of her best friend covered in blood. 

But it was finally acceptable for Sasha to get out of bed and face the day. She rolled towards her bedside table and her eyes land on Klaus's drawing. She didn't know what to do about the man who was also occupying her dreams. 

She was at a loss on what to do. He was the man who was holding her sister's fate in his hands. Klaus had murdered Jenna, for God's sake. That should be enough to fuel a hatred so deep in Sasha that she'd want him dead. But when Klaus was alone with her he showed this side that made that hatred pause. It made Sasha go crazy not knowing where he stood in her life. She felt like she was betraying everyone around her. 

Grabbing the drawing she opened her bedside drawer and shoved it inside. Out of sight out of mind. She twisted back to look at the ceiling, contemplating what to do. Grabbing her phone, Sasha checked what time it was. 7:00. Was it too soon to call Charlotte?

"You up?", Sasha sent out a text to her best friend. 

The reply came back almost instantly. "Yeah". 

Sasha presses call. "Hi", she says, voice thick with emotion. 

"Hi", Charlotte replies. Sasha sags in relief at her best friend's voice. 

"How are you doing?". 

"I'm ok, all things considered. Rebekah and Elijah have been helping me, even Klaus. I don't know how to feel, but I'm happy I'm not dead". 

"Yeah, me too", Sasha chokes out. Her head thinking all kinds of things at the mention of Klaus being nice to her friend. "Is Kol there?".

"Uhm", Charlotte hesitates not wanting to upset her friend. "Yeah, but he's kinda stuck to himself.".

"I want him dead Lottie", Sasha whispers into the phone. Shaking with a hatred she'd never before felt. 

"Sasha. I'm ok. I'm mad at what he did too, so is everyone here. But I'm ok.".

Sasha relaxes a bit in her bed. "Do you want to do something today?", Sasha asks hopefully. Wanting to see her best friend. 

Charlotte stays quiet on the other side. "More than anything Sasha, but I think I just need to wait one more day. I'm scared of what I could do".