05

S2 Ep9

S2 Ep9

"Ok, so what's the plan?", Sasha asks. 

The group is sitting in the Salvatore's living room. Waking Mikeal up had actually worked. He had a weapon to kill Klaus, just like Anna had said. But the tricky part of the plan was to get Klaus back to Mystic Falls. He was currently galavanting all over the country in search of werewolf packs to turn into his own personal soldiers. 

"Stefan will call Klaus to tell him his father is dead", Damon explains. 

"I'm compelled by Klaus I can't lie to him", Stefan says in an overtly obnoxious way. 

"That's where this handy thing will come in", Damon plays around with the dagger that can temporarily kill an Original. 

"So one of you will just kill Mikeal?", Sasha asks, wondering if they had gone crazy.

"Well one of you girls will have to do it", a deep accented voice interrupted them. Sasha's hairs stood on end at the sight of the man. He was tall and conventionally attractive. For some reason, the first thing Sasha looked for was similarities between the man and Klaus. She quickly remembered she wouldn't find any because they weren't actually related. But Mikeal still left her on edge, just something about him exuded evil. She didn't trust him. 

"Ok so the story is that Mikeal tried to attack Elena, me and Stefan have to hold him back because he's an Original, and then Elena-", Damon begins.

"Sasha", Mikeal intterupts him. Everyone stares at him. "I want Sasha to do it", Mikeal grabs the dagger from Damon and holds it out for the girl. "Of course, if she's brave enough to do it", he taunts. 

Everyone stared at her, and Sasha felt uncomfortable. She didn't understand why he was singling her out. But she also didn't like the way he was taunting her, egging her to take the dagger and plunge it through his heart. After what she learned about Mikeal and what he did to his kids, Sasha would gladly do it. "Ok", Sasha grabbed the dagger's hilt and rose to her feet, showing she wasn't intimated by the man. But for some reason that just made Mikeal smile. 

"Ok, let's get this going", Damon says impatiently. Sasha dips the dagger in the ashes and stands in front of Mikeal. He smiles down at her condescendingly. She uses all her strength to get the dagger through his heart. One thought crosses her mind when she stabs the man, "avenge Rebekkah". And although Mikeal would be un-daggered she put a bit of strength behind the movement. Mikeal's skin started to turn grey before he fell to the floor. 

When Mikeal was officially "dead" Rebekah came into the room. She had been just outside, not ready to face her father yet. Sasha gave her a small smile before walking up to her and holding the girl's hand.